• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.O.

tumblr_o0arnkAQcV1r539hzo1_400.gif

tumblr_o0ark5ZlBj1r539hzo1_400.jpg

I searched for a higher quality picture so that people could focus on the joke itself, but didn't find it.

Nah it's cool, there have been worse atrocities in this thread. For some reason Twitter screencaps are always compressed to fuck.

Is this a straya thing? Also welcome back.
I've printed off an A2 picture of your new profile pic and stuck it on my bathroom wall

Mascot

Übermatik;190148798 said:
Do I look like I w̙h͏̹͚à̝̖͉t͕ ̺͈̙̺̫a̟̟̹ ͔͚j͘p̗͔̣̟̜͉e̕g̡̦̺͓̝̜ ̨i̛s͔̖͕̭͍͜ ãͫ҉̦̣̖̱̩̻̹l̀ͣ͒͐͏̣̣̬̻̼͉̰̀ͅl̈̒̾̔ͨ͛͒ͮ͛͠͏͖̯ ̣̇ͮ̆̃ͥ̇̑͠i͓̮͒ͭͦ̆ͥͭ ̭̠̥̠͗͌̚͢͜w̪̰̳ͫa̳͇̥̔̈ͧ̈ͮ̓̾̃n̪̪̐̍͋t̙͒͗̓̈́͒̈e̢̜͉̹̲̣͙̩͙̽̓̓̇̔̐͡͞d̩͓͉͎̺̬͓͉͊͂ͩ͌̾̊̓͛͂͡ ̪̖̹ͦ̽͛ͤw̻̻̄ͬ̎̓a͉̱̟̐ͨ̾̀ͅs̨̲̝̮̒͒̉͂ ͤ̄ͦ̇̓̐҉̖̜̩͚͙̗ͅͅá͈̟͇̹̱̖͌͗̐ͪͩ̔̓͟ ̵̢̘̟̭̦̳͈̙̆ͣ͠p̲͔̲̳̰̔ͧ̌ͫ̕i͓̝͓̠͔̩͆ç̴͖̻̥͈͍̤͓ͮͅͅt̴̢̜̦͔̲̙̩͍̳̍̀̿ͤ̒́̅͘ū̵̻̩̙̹̗̺̟͌̀̌͝r̙̲͓ͯ͒̒͗̉ȅ̬̰́͘ ̲̬̒͆̑̔ͤ̉̀̈͡o̤̱ͫ̆͆ͯf̵̋͛͆̂͏͔̫̥͍̱ ̘̘̩͍̜̰̬̓͒̈́͆ͭả̸̳̙̪̗̯̏̿ͫ̔͂ͨ̀ ͬͯ҉̢̥̝̠̞̣̠͉̲g̷̷̮̼̖͎̫̺͇̜̱͓̩͎̟̰ͯ̎̿̂̈̓̚͝͝oͧͮ̈́ͯ̔҉͏̣͎͎͎̥͍̰͙̖͚̮͍͙̰͙̕ḑ̧̛̛̲̟̥̮̝͕̰̱̣̦̻̠̪̣ͩ̈́͊̓̌̽͘͝ͅ-̢̈́̊̆͋ͮ̃̃̍ͬ͆͟͢҉̯̼͎̖͎̤̦͍ͅd̛̝̱̬̹̫̬̼̬̙̩͕͉͓̻̮͕͎̪̳͑͛̾̃͗̔̎͂̄ͯͭ͛̂͜͡͡ả̟̼̳̗̪͎͈͎͈͕̱̝̭̫̺̼̱̒ͨ̑ͯ͊͑̅ͮ̊̌͊͋́͢͢͡ͅn͂͛ͣ̿ͧ͊͝҉͕̺̮̪̼̬̪̥͔̮͖͖͕̮̟̱̱͘g̡͉͔̞̻̘͕̦͙̤̭̫͇̝̙͕̗̭ͫ͆̔ͩ͗͑̈ͪ̈̈ͭ̿́̀ͅ ̡̬̥͇̰͈̦̻ͥ̿̓ͪ͘͢h̨̼̗̦̜̝̼̦̗͒̈͛̄̎̓̍̿ͨ̄ͦ͋ͯ̆͢ō̵ͮͦ̑҉̜̹̱̘̝͓̺̫̗̹̰͕̹̩̟̱̲ͅͅţ̸͎̤̗̣̟͖̝̭̻͖̐ͣ̅͋̎̏͐̋̉̔ͮ̎́́͢d̵̡̰̣̲̼̰̙̦̳̼̯̙̠̦͉͔͔̺͔̅͂̋̿͡ͅŏ̠̖̖̻̼͇̼͎̰͕̟͖͍͙͒̾ͣͤ̅ͧ̿ͣ͛͊͊̿̏̽̕ģ̏͐̌̉̐̆ͨ̿̾̍ͫ̋̏́̚̚̕҉͚̼̖̙͖̖̞͙̙̠͙͕̬̞

wat?

^ What? I said that áll̨ I͜ w̵a͠nte͠d w͎̭̣͉a̜s̺͍̤̙̼͍̞̑̈́͟ ̶̤̬̦a̡̘ ̞̼ͦ̍̐̌̎̌̕p͉̮̞̫͔̯͈̏ͮͯͮ͜į̬̭̞̗̠͌c̛̫ͮ̂̀̎ͥ͗t̘͙͎̳̯̲ͪ̅̿̃ͅu͂͋̂҉̜̘̭̟̱͉̲r̴̳̞͙̬̝̻ͅē̜̹̤͖͕͕̩ͮ ̷̅̍ͧͭ̈o͚ͪ̓̀̓̑̚f͌ a̢̧̺͉̣̞͎̳̯͇̟͌ͯ̃̌̿̑ͣͣ̏̾̃̃̀͠ ̢̝͓͕̩̙̿̒̆ͨ̽̋ͬ́͜ģ͗ͭͭͪ͌͆̐ͤͨͤ́̀̚͢͏͖̬̗͈͙͓̝͔̥̙̖ơ̷̼̺̼̭̜̰̏̐̍̔͞d̊̾̈ͩͪ̊͋ͪ͌ͣ̇҉̢̨҉̞̟͉̞̜ ̴̸̜͎̜̺̺̞͇͈̘͔̯͓̪͎̣̼̭̱͋̂͒́̑͛ͣ̿̒̽͂͑̈͢dͧ͊́ͬͮ̈́́̆͒̓́͏̲̝̙̱̖̳̦͖ͅa̡̧͈̝͈̬͉̹̗̥̱͈͙͍̩͈̮̼̟̓ͩ̋̂̿ͩ̓̊ͪ̄ͬͫ͐̕͢͡n̛͈̟̜̯͕̜̣̩͖͔̗̗̥͉̠̙̮͎͙͑͂ͩͫ́̓ͫ̐̅͐͒̈́ͮͤ͝g͚̪̥̘͇̰͖͕̲̝̘̻͆̍̈́͆ͪͤͦ͒ͯ͌͗͛͋͝͝͡ ̢̛͉̺̲̯͎̩̊̒̎̄͑̇̇ͬ̌͆̑̌͛̇͢͟͝h̨̧ͮͦͣ̈́ͨ̂͌̆̈̈̕͏͍͔̣̪̭̳̦͚̦̥̹͙ͅǒ̵̸̳̪͖͈̘̳̯̊̇̃ͮ͘͘͝ţ̸̩͈̰͍̳̺̻̬̗̦͙̞̫̽ͧͧ̆̃̂̎̆̾ͨ̅͒ͭ̽ͣ̐̇͟͟͠d̸̘̜͍͓͎̦͎̺̤͎̙̘̺͕̻͈͕͔ͧͭ̊ͯͪͪ̊̾̆̀́̕̕o̶̶̢̻̗̹̫̥͓̯̞͎͇̹̭̙̩͕͓̝͗̒̚̚ͅg̪͕̹͇͚̮̖̱̞̳̼̀̋ͨ̄̓̅̿̋̄́ͭ͌̎͞͠ͅ

FUME5 is kinda handsome. If I was homosexual I'd climb his Eucalyptus tree and give him Chlamydia.

ira1lojl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom