• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
S3IzjvP.gif

That's how Speedrunning works :)

Enosh

These three blew my mind:
quite sure no tears means just no tears if it gets in your eyes
but of course there is a subtle difference between getting a bit of watered down shampoo from hair in your eyes and squirting half the bottle directly on your eyes

FUME5

MFI48L3.png

"I am that male customer. I was minding my own business at McDonald's this morning while getting my breakfast. I don't normally eat McDonald's, but I really wanted some biscuits and gravy today. I decided to get some hashbrowns because 2 for $1 hashbrowns are glorious. My order came up and I went to go get some ketchup for my delicious golden treats, only to find that the self serve dispenser was empty. noproblem.jpg. I walk up to the counter and ask the nice girl working, "Excuse me, may I have a couple packets of ketchup please?" She responds, "Yes sir, here you go!" With a smile on her face. Wild super-blogging-feminazi appears! She says to the girl, "You don't have to call him sir, he doesn't own you." She then turns to me and says, "You shouldn't come up here expecting that she serve your every need. She's not here for you to take advantage of. Men like you should stop spreading the rape culture mindset and making it worse for women everywhere." The girl behind the counter looked mortified. At that point was when I burst into laughter, and walked away. I wanted to let her have a piece of my mind, but breakfast was calling and I was already running late for work. No more than two minutes had passed by and she already had her phone out, no doubt blogging about her "traumatic experience and how she overcame the injustice and saved a poor girl who didn't know any better." She stormed out of McDonald's without even getting food. This crap is getting out of control. I just wanted ketchup to be given to me by someone who is paid to provide me with food and food accessories when I hand them money. tl;dr - Was yelled at by a feminazi for asking a girl working at McDonald's for ketchup."

sn00zer

MFI48L3.png

"I am that male customer. I was minding my own business at McDonald's this morning while getting my breakfast. I don't normally eat McDonald's, but I really wanted some biscuits and gravy today. I decided to get some hashbrowns because 2 for $1 hashbrowns are glorious. My order came up and I went to go get some ketchup for my delicious golden treats, only to find that the self serve dispenser was empty. noproblem.jpg. I walk up to the counter and ask the nice girl working, "Excuse me, may I have a couple packets of ketchup please?" She responds, "Yes sir, here you go!" With a smile on her face. Wild super-blogging-feminazi appears! She says to the girl, "You don't have to call him sir, he doesn't own you." She then turns to me and says, "You shouldn't come up here expecting that she serve your every need. She's not here for you to take advantage of. Men like you should stop spreading the rape culture mindset and making it worse for women everywhere." The girl behind the counter looked mortified. At that point was when I burst into laughter, and walked away. I wanted to let her have a piece of my mind, but breakfast was calling and I was already running late for work. No more than two minutes had passed by and she already had her phone out, no doubt blogging about her "traumatic experience and how she overcame the injustice and saved a poor girl who didn't know any better." She stormed out of McDonald's without even getting food. This crap is getting out of control. I just wanted ketchup to be given to me by someone who is paid to provide me with food and food accessories when I hand them money. tl;dr - Was yelled at by a feminazi for asking a girl working at McDonald's for ketchup."
The irony is palpable

FUME5

Possibly NSFW

What? How is the bolded ironic?

That link is kind of the inverse of what I was talking to my mate about a few days ago. His girlfriend bought one of her friends a pocket pussy for his birthday, I suggested he should tape one to her forehead so he could fuck her brains out.

By the way, looking good Ninja, I like what you've done with your hair.

lightus

From now on I'm only browsing this thread while I have music from this one going.

It really heightens the experience. Try it yourself and see!
For those of you who hate blind clicking links, the thread is "Saddest tracks you've heard from a film soundtrack".

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
MFI48L3.png

I don't know why, but I actually want to believe this is real...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom