• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
BE4Ix9j.jpg

Übermatik. Killing peoples browser since 2015.
KuGsj.gif

Sorry...

I'm still waiting for it to load. :/

Sorry...

Don't bother, it doesn't even have any raccoons in it.

Sorry...

It's only because I copy gifv/mp4s from imgur and change the extension to gif... So really it's imgur's fault... That and I honestly don't consider how big they might be, because they alway load instantly for me... selfish, I know.

Sorry...

SJRB

Gold Member
Übermatik;153094721 said:
Sorry...

Sorry...

Sorry...

It's only because I copy gifv/mp4s from imgur and change the extension to gif... So really it's imgur's fault... That and I honestly don't consider how big they might be, because they alway load instantly for me... selfish, I know.

Sorry...

It's not like this hasn't been brought to your attention before, you clown.

You are a terrible person and you should FEEL terrible.

dR6OQm4.jpg

Sorry...

Sorry...

Sorry...

Sorry...

Keep up the good work. Someday we will drive away all the chrome users.

Sorry...

Sorry...

Sorry...

Sorry...

You say too much sorry, are you a Canadian?

Keep up the good work. Someday we will drive away all the chrome users.

Old computer + slow internet + Chrome . I can see my laptop melting because of this thread.

Dai101

Banned
Sorry...

Sorry...

Sorry...

Sorry...

Its ok. I dont mind your gigantic gifs since i use a decent browser.

Sorry...

Sorry...

Sorry...

Sorry...

I just want to say that my Australian internet hates you and your 60mb gifs.
That is all.

Deadbeat

Banned
It's weird that there are so many of those kinds of bumper stickers and there hasn't been any news stories about people putting them on other people's cars to troll. Seems like it would be a serious problem with something that says such offensive things.
At my dad's work they were putting bumper stickers supporting Quebec separating on each others cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom