• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
kgNaWxZ.gif

fsDT7vL.gif

ui3x6an.png

Retro

So, the dress thing is going to become "a thing" for the next week and then over and over again every couple of months until I put it in the big Dead Jokes CAD comic, right?

This comic is blue and black:

garbage5zbvg.jpg

There. Didn't even need to edit it. Thanks, Piss Yellow Comics for being piss yellow enough to technically qualify as gold.

Demy

So, the dress thing is going to become "a thing" for the next week and then over and over again every couple of months until I put it in the big Dead Jokes CAD comic, right?

garbage5zbvg.jpg

There. Didn't even need to edit it. Thanks, Piss Yellow Comics for being piss yellow enough to technically qualify as gold.

Holy fuck, I lost it at the green lines and exploded from then on. Good show.

eYDcRLo.jpg

Can someone explain the dress, the blue and black and the llama memes? Are they all related?

garbage5zbvg.jpg

O_O

garbage5zbvg.jpg

Can't even can't.

Dai101

Banned

garbage5zbvg.jpg

Thread over .

sn00zer

I had a similar experience in college. Was at a house party and knew maybe 2 people at the party. I head upstairs looking for a bathroom, open a door and find about 12 people crammed into a room sitting in a circle doing bong hits. The room goes absolutely silent and everyone stares at me. After what felt like a minute, one girl looks at me and says "Do you make salads?" (I worked in the cafeteria) "Yeah" I answer. "You make a fucking good salad man"...."Uh. Thanks"
I just sorta shut the door and left after that.

Clydefrog

I had a similar experience in college. Was at a house party and knew maybe 2 people at the party. I head upstairs looking for a bathroom, open a door and find about 12 people crammed into a room sitting in a circle doing bong hits. The room goes absolutely silent and everyone stares at me. After what felt like a minute, one girl looks at me and says "Do you make salads?" (I worked in the cafeteria) "Yeah" I answer. "You make a fucking good salad man"...."Uh. Thanks"
I just sorta shut the door and left after that.

Damn, you were known for making good salads. That's badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom