• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
J2SKPdd.jpg

komplanen

I'm sure we all know Aguirre must've registered a new account after getting banned. Of course she can't reveal her identity but we know she's around.

Demy

I do miss her. My buddy and I last night were drunkenly discussing how someone can get demodded and still post while others get banned for something we considered to be less of an offense. But I'm not one to disagree with the elders. Again, I just miss her. Her and Otrebor.

SJRB

Gold Member
If you look into the two girls' eyes you can see them contemplating life and where they took the wrong turn that ended them up there.

I do miss her. My buddy and I last night were drunkenly discussing how someone can get demodded and still post while others get banned for something we considered to be less of an offense. But I'm not one to disagree with the elders. Again, I just miss her. Her and Otrebor.

Aguirre was one of the most annoying things in OT GAF. S-s-seriously. Good riddance if you ask me and the picture was in no way meant to build a link to that user, but only picking up the funny
no
'best friends' meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom