• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Planetside 2 |OT| 12 Man Squads, 2000 Players, So Free You'll Want to Pay!

Lirlond

Most of the Euros I've spoken to are hoping the majority roll on US East so that we could join in.

I'll likely be creating on Mattherson either way as West is just a bit too far on the ol' latency.

West is too much, imo. My nets crap enough as it is.

Matherson gets my vote.

MrBig

West is too much, imo. My nets crap enough as it is.

Matherson gets my vote.

It's not a solid thing where everyone will HAVE to go. It's more to support population in GAF outfits. We can cut back to just a single faction outfit each for east and west servers or maybe we'll have enough to support both coasts and the EU all at once for all factions. You can have 3 chars per account I believe so you can really do whatever you want.

Herla

The Beta Launcher downloaded something, maybe it'll work after all!

EDIT: or maybe not :/ whatever, it's not like I was going to play it today...

Vlodril

i go to the store page , i press play game and it goes to the community. i cant seem to get it into my list?

Geoff9920

Boo, I just realized I can't remote install free to play games via the Steam Mobile client. I was hoping to have this intalled to try out for when I get home from work.

Won

Well, started downloading on Steam though I will probably skip the first week or till I hear the servers don't go down in flames. :D

Top Bottom