• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Play Asia: Free Gran Turismo 6 (15th Anniversary) with any Physical Order, or $6.99

nikos

http://www.play-asia.com/00/03gt6promo?ref=GT6Slider

Play-Asia is currently giving away Gran Turismo 6: Anniversary Edition (Asian region) for free with any physical order. It's also on sale for $6.99 standalone. You will also be entered into a lucky-draw. GT6 is the ONLY game in the series that I skipped, due to the launch of the PS4 overshadowing it, and I still feel bad about it. Figured this is a nice way to finally get in.

Note: Shipping is about $15 to the US if you buy it alone. Also, I'm not sure how DLC codes will work in other regions since it's the Asian version.

How can I get my copy?

With ANY order of a physical item from June 6th to July 7th - no exceptions - before making the order, there will be an option to add both the product you're interested in as well as GT6 as a free gift. Just click "add both to cart" and it will automatically process. If you made an order within that period but forgot to add this gift, send cs@play-asia.com a message and they'll be more than happy to help modify your order.

ANY physical order?!

Yes, and this free gift also applies to physical Pre-orders, Daily Deals, Weekly Specials, and other promotions as long as supply lasts. You can also use your coupon together with your order as well if you have one from a previous order.

What's the deal with the Lucky Draw?

Within the promo period, anyone who picks up GT6, whether via the free gift option or purchased at standalone @ US$6.99, will be automatically entered in the Lucky Draw. Winners will be chosen on July 7th, and the prizes in order are:

1. Thrustmaster T80 Racing Wheel (Compatible with PS3/PS4)
2. Steering Controller for PlayStation 4 (Compatible with PS3/PS4)
3. $50 PlayStation Network Card (for any region of your choice)

Spin me out on the first corner if old.

Top Bottom