• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Play-Asia lists English release for Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence (Vita)

Takao

Banned
This game was announced for localization on PS3, PS4 and PC a month back. While the Vita version was known to exist, it hadn't launched in Japan at the time of the western announcement. It's now out in Japan and Play-Asia has it listed for a September release in English for R3 markets.

The Vita version supports touch, cross-save with both PlayStation home consoles and photo imports.

3kcR3x1.jpg
UJDSzRx.jpg
QcCOlST.jpg
ngK78FX.jpg
3LUcWxb.jpg

Japanese site
Japanese trailer

When KT announces it for the west it'll probably be PSN-only like the PS3 and PC builds. So those that like their carts should save that page. Speaking of carts, Play-Asia is also listing a physical English release for Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess in July. KT has confirmed the Vita version will be PSN-only outside of Asia.

Shizuka

In a parallel universe where NISA is still publishing Atelier games probably but the Ar Nosurge Plus LE looks like a one-off thing to me.

they might do that going forward but I'll doubt they'll touch any already released Atelier game

From what I've gathered, it's all going to be based on the limited edition's performance: if it does well for KT and NISA, we might see more of them; if not, that should be the last one we'll see. NISA is not going back and doing the Arland Plus trilogy or Ayesha Plus, but it's quite possible we can get E&L Plus there.

Top Bottom