• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayAsia Lucky Summer (aka Bargain alert!)

gjb-sensei

Nintendo invented the pixel...
NotMSRP said:
Every import GBA game is unsealed. Why is that? Are Japanese gamers honest folks and Ameericans and Europeans are thieves?

Hell if I know why, but their packaging is infinitely superior to ours (America's).

Cherubae

zou said:
So, any news on the drawing? They said end of the first week of august, didn't they?

Yep, but it just hasn't happened yet.

Last big sale they were sending random stuff with your order, and I got some odd Naruto Kakashi's dog GC controller holder. You put the controller through the dog's mouth as storage when you're not playing the cube :lol Very, very strange.

Madame M

Banned
That first prize was a total cocktease.

HEY I AM FROM THE USA AND BOUGHT STAFI 4 balls that's not one of my numbers

Sad_Panda

Ecrofirt said:
Damn you. damn you and your $10.

:lol
Seriously, I totally forgot about this draw...after all, given the number of people ordering @ play-asia, it's f'n impossible to win something at this draw. Curiosity pushed me to check out play-asia's results, then I saw the "338752502977 France Auto Modellista U.S. Tuned" line...WTF ? Checked my mails..DING ! Congratulations! You have been among the winners of the Play-Asia.com Lucky Summer Sale. For more details, check our latest news update.

O___o

That's really not much, still kinda cool. Too bad I ordered Ooendan yesterday :lol

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
slowdown and image quality problems, iirc. i don't remember hearing anything about the gc version.

Tsubaki

drohne said:
i don't remember hearing anything about the gc version.

cuz j-gamers wouldn't own a cube ;)

I picked up IIDX RED from the sale and it's slaughtering me. I guess that's what happens when you start a series from its 11th iteration :eek:

gjb-sensei

Nintendo invented the pixel...
mutsu said:
Seriously though, Legend of Stafi 4 for a Playstation 3.... this is a joke.

Whoever won the PlayStation 3 really needs to buy a lottery ticket as soon as possible because they are the luckiest m'fer in the world.

Link1110

OK, Either Play-Asia just screwed up their paperwork or they need to know whan to quit.

They got the chargebacks for their duplicate charges and are now e-mailing me saying that I didn't pay for the orders at all. I confirmed this with my credit card company. If you screwre up your paperwork, that's your problem, I paid.

Top Bottom