• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 5 Pro 30th Anniversary Edition - Classic Color

Don't you think that after all the Anniversary Editions have been sold, Sony will later offer the gray faceplates separately??
It seems unlikely to me, but maybe? On one hand why even make the 30th Anniversary console (not really as special if you can replicate the look for $50), but at the same time it's extra money.

Don't worry though. I'm sure third parties will start making plates that mimic the look. Plus the center can be replicated easily with skins.

It seems unlikely to me, but maybe? On one hand why even make the 30th Anniversary console (not really as special if you can replicate the look for $50), but at the same time it's extra money.

Don't worry though. I'm sure third parties will start making plates that mimic the look. Plus the center can be replicated easily with skins.
I already did It myself with my fat lady.
oFggXE6.jpeg

I think it’s actually pretty cool that they did the 30th anniversary at the same time because it seems like a lot of the scalpers gravitated towards that. Plus also having it on the PlayStation direct store means there’s a little bit more gatekeeping than just normal random stores all over the place for the first few weeks. I don’t have a problem with the way they’ve done it and I’m still sitting here over an hour to go

Quantum253

Gold Member
Got in, but all the 30th pro bundles were gone. I bailed. I'll get a pro next year. Maybe some better shell customization will be available

ValiantInstance

Neo Member
So if you look at the 30th Anniversary Pro vs the 30th Slim on the PS Store, the pro specifically states that there are 12k units made, but the slim doesn't specificy the amount of units produced. So when these items head to other vendors like Amazon on 10th October is it fair to say you have a decent chance of getting one?

Top Bottom