• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 5 Pro 30th Anniversary Edition - Classic Color

KaiserBecks

gone christmas GIF

Neofire

As someone who will try to get a 30th or regular Pro plus an additional 30th controller it's very irritating not to have prices or details of retailers just 2 days before. Do I need to go in and put a cash deposit or all online. Would be nice to know.

Fuck all those poor bastards who can't handle the price tell the hardcore what we want to know. I give it to the end of the day or I switch to Xbox.
I'm not worried about getting the standard PS5 pro at all seeing the reactions to the price because if most won't get it at 700 I'm pretty sure no one will get it at 1000 from scalpers.

I will get my pro at launch.

Kerotan

I'm not worried about getting the standard PS5 pro at all seeing the reactions to the price because if most won't get it at 700 I'm pretty sure no one will get it at 1000 from scalpers.

I will get my pro at launch.
The 30th anniversary will be sold out fast because it's very limited and will have a good sell on value in future. The regular pro Will be hard to get launch week.

ManaByte

After what happened last week, I wouldn’t blame them. A more likely scenario is they were waiting for the State of Play.

They won't reveal it on State of Play. It'll be worse than the $700 reveal.

Do the math:

PS4 Pro (w/ controller): $700 - add $50 at least for the LE color like the slim, so $750
Dual Sense Edge: $200
Charging stand: $30
Vertical stand: $30
Disc drive cover: $25
Then it comes with a bunch of 30th anniversary extras, which will probably be $50

So you're looking at a minimum of $1055 for the bundle. But they'll probably charge more since it's a limited edition.

HeWhoWalks

Gold Member

Do the math:

PS4 Pro (w/ controller): $700 - add $50 at least for the LE color like the slim, so $750
Then it comes with a bunch of 30th anniversary extras, which will probably be $50

So you're looking at a minimum of $1055 for the bundle. But they'll probably charge more since it's a limited edition.
Maybe, maybe not. It’s two days away, they’ll have to discuss a price.

cormack12

Gold Member

Do the math:

You gonna pick one up ?

cormack12

Gold Member
No they don't. It's a limited edition bundle of 12,300 units that no one except scalpers will get.

I was going to try for one before I bought Metallica tickets, but now I'm just getting a normal Pro and disc drive.
Sweet. Not sure if they will let us get both but gonna try. Probably settle for the normal pro though

HeWhoWalks

Gold Member
No they don't. It's a limited edition bundle of 12,300 units that no one except scalpers will get.

I was going to try for one before I bought Metallica tickets, but now I'm just getting a normal Pro and disc drive.
Same shit was levied at the 25th Anniv. PS4 and I was able to snag one from the PS site.

Last edited:
Top Bottom