• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 5 Pro 30th Anniversary Edition - Classic Color

Tsaki

HOLY SHIT

wQkh1Fl.gif

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Ehm ... will there be a Anniversary Edition of the blu-ray drive addon as well?

ManaByte

In the list of products I see in the description

- Console Cover for Disc Drive (Disc Drive sold separately),

In that case I'm going to try for a Pro, disc drive, disc drive cover, the charging cable, and maybe 2 DualSenses (due to stick drift, want backups).

If I can't get the Pro I'll just get the normal white one.

Last edited:

TheMan

Ugh they’re tugging on my nostalgic heart strings pretty hard but I just don’t think I can pull the trigger on the console. But, will the controller be sold separately?

R6Rider

Gold Member
  • PlayStation 5 Pro Console – 30th Anniversary Limited Edition BundIe
    • Includes the limited edition PS5 Pro console with 2TB SSD, Wi-Fi 7 in territories supporting this standard, and matching limited edition accessories – DualSense wireless controller, DualSense Edge wireless controller, DualSense Charging Station, and a Console Cover for a Disc Drive (Disc Drive sold separately).
    • It also includes a Vertical Stand and special collector’s Items:
  • Original PlayStation controller-style cable connector housing
  • Four PlayStation Shapes cable ties
  • PlayStation sticker
  • Limited Edition PlayStation Poster (1 of 30 possible designs)
  • PlayStation Paperclip

DeepSpace5D

Ugh they’re tugging on my nostalgic heart strings pretty hard but I just don’t think I can pull the trigger on the console. But, will the controller be sold separately?
Yup! The video said the Dualsense will be sold separately. I doubt I’ll be able to snag the consoles but I’m getting the controller for sure.

It looks like they have a picture of a gray disc drive cover on the blog post as well.
Yes just saw it. Good inclusion.
  • PlayStation 5 Pro Console – 30th Anniversary Limited Edition BundIe
    • Includes the limited edition PS5 Pro console with 2TB SSD, Wi-Fi 7 in territories supporting this standard, and matching limited edition accessories – DualSense wireless controller, DualSense Edge wireless controller, DualSense Charging Station, and a Console Cover for a Disc Drive (Disc Drive sold separately).
    • It also includes a Vertical Stand and special collector’s Items:
  • Original PlayStation controller-style cable connector housing
  • Four PlayStation Shapes cable ties
  • PlayStation sticker
  • Limited Edition PlayStation Poster (1 of 30 possible designs)
  • PlayStation Paperclip
Going to be an expensive bundle haha.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Not gonna bother. It'll be Sony online store exclusive, the site will crash, .001% of people trying to load the site will get through for no reason other than pure luck, while the rest of everyone else refreshes and attempts 10,000 times for the next hour, until they finally get through and it says "Sorry, product is sold out."

That, plus of course there will be a markup, so I expect the pro to be $800 retail. And the peripherals will all be marked up. Talking about waiting over an hour refreshing for .001 chance to get the console and pay well over $1,000 for it to get the full package. Good luck to everyone, but I'm sitting this one out.

I'll try for the dual sense though individually.

Edit: oh wait, it's a bundle, so that means all the stuff is force included. It'll probably be $1,200.

Last edited:

Elios83

Wait...price? Preorders at the same time the standard Pro preorders go live?
I want one but it will be impossible to find.

Last edited:
Top Bottom