• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 5 Pro 30th Anniversary Edition - Classic Color

Interfectum

Klarna on the 26th...

Donald Duck Money GIF

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
I've gone from absolutely 0 interest in the pro to i need this.

I'll try get one but if I don't I don't. My only question is do I need to wait until midnight in the uk or what lol

This is going to be expensive as fuck, but if I can actually manage to have the opportunity to get one of the Pro consoles I think I sort of have to.

Problem is it's going to be like the 20th anniversary one, where I open and use it but then realize I could have sold it for many times it's worth lol

Impotaku

wouldn't be surprised if they pulled the lottery thing again so you are left to pure luck in getting one like they did with the PS4 version. As these are going to be scalped to high heaven even that bloated price tag will be no deterrent at all as scalpers can make a fortune off of them. I remember how much the others were going for.

Mr.Phoenix

Why not 1.23M?

This shit would be impossible to get, and legit collector's items.

and for those who have physical games? come on sony

at this point only the dualsense tempts me
Just buy a disc drive?

Somehow they would have to sell the piece of shit that is the Playstation portal.
You must not have noticed that they haven't been having a problem selling those.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I’m pissed at how badly I want this.

Ugh. I guess I can always refinance my mortgage.

jaydogg691

• PlayStation 5 Pro Console – 30th Anniversary Limited Edition BundIe
    • Includes the limited edition PS5 Pro console with 2TB SSD, Wi-Fi 7 in territories supporting this standard, and matching limited edition accessories – DualSense wireless controller, DualSense Edge wireless controller, DualSense Charging Station, and a Console Cover for a Disc Drive (Disc Drive sold separately).
    • It also includes a Vertical Stand and special collector’s Items:
  • Original PlayStation controller-style cable connector housing
  • Four PlayStation Shapes cable ties
  • PlayStation sticker
  • Limited Edition PlayStation Poster (1 of 30 possible designs)
  • PlayStation Paperclip
PS5 Pro - $700
Edge controller-$200
Charging stand - $30
Stand - $30
Anniversary tax - 270

Total - $1,230

Happy 30th!

Elios83

xwrrllq.jpeg
ryGtiaB.jpeg

DxjXIHU.jpeg

There is a Dual Sense Edge included + different extras.
They're not telling the price it seems...it will be 999$ at least looool.
I want one though 👀

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
PS5 Pro - $700
Edge controller-$200
Charging stand - $30
Stand - $30
Anniversary tax - 270

Total - $1,230

Happy 30th!
Maybe if I’m able to order 2 of them, I can scalp one of them for $2000. Then it’s only semi-buttfucking-expensive!

YCoCg

This looks soo much better than the default colours, the PS1 grey really makes it look more uniform. They should've used this for the Pro.

XXL

Fucking Sony playing 4D chess here with that Pro price reveal and now this. Sly dogs
This whole thing might have just been a massive troll move by Playstation.

It's been amazing to see everyone's opinion on this console rapidly changing day by day with every piece of new information.

Top Bottom