• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 5 Pro 30th Anniversary Edition - Classic Color

XXL

Here's the matching disc drive cover

5be63d624c866414c7e7d6ff2bcdb9f960ad2963.jpg
Some random guy posted that exact picture of the PS5 Pro the other day online and said it was a render. Lol.

nnytk

You might know the answer to this. I got the disc drive, ready for the PS5 Pro pre-orders. Now about these colored cover plates from Sony...
Can you replace the cover plate on the attachable disc drive? Or does using a separate disc drive on your PS5 Pro mean you are stuck with white?

I wouldn't mind too much, just wondering...

You might know the answer to this. I got the disc drive, ready for the PS5 Pro pre-orders. Now about these colored cover plates from Sony...
Can you replace the cover plate on the attachable disc drive? Or does using a separate disc drive on your PS5 Pro mean you are stuck with white?

You can change the plates on the drive.

GymWolf

Gold Member
Cause the console doesn't actually look bad, the pro looks really nice imo
I never thought it looked bad but many people in here do.

I actually don't give a fuck about the look of a console, give me a ps5 pro with the most gae pink color you can imagine with small svarosky 3d dicks all over it for 500 euros and i would buy it immediately.

Last edited:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member

I would say by the way this pic looks you could replace the plate

hDX19fg.png

tmlDan

I never thought it looked bad but many people in here do.

I actually don't give a fuck about the look of a console, give me a ps5 pro with the most gae pink color you can imagine with small little svarosky 3d dicks all over it for 500 euros and i would buy it immediately.
I think its the white colour that people hate, if it launched in black or the nostalgia hit this gives they would like it lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom