• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Great, so the game shows up on my Vita, but it's $39.99. :/

So, basically, I'm going to have to download the Ps3 version, which is 5 gigs, and will take all night, then I'll have to download the Vita version afterwards, but I have to go to bed so I can go to work in the morning. Meaning I won't be able to play the game tomorrow until I get home from work? Come the fuck on...

Kouichi

Great, so the game shows up on my Vita, but it's $39.99. :/

So, basically, I'm going to have to download the Ps3 version, which is 5 gigs, and will take all night, then I'll have to download the Vita version afterwards, but I have to go to bed so I can go to work in the morning. Meaning I won't be able to play the game tomorrow until I get home from work? Come the fuck on...

You can download the Vita version first after buying the PS3 version.

Yuripaw

Banned
No digital discount? that's kind of a bummer

Is the vita version with PS3 copies just a psn code? Anyone wanna sell theirs?

Ploid 3.0

Those that are downloading now, what time zone are you in? Would be weird if Sony found a way to block it

Central Mississippi

I already had it preordered, I just kept spamming the PSAS picture on the front of the store. It's on the second page. Eventually the full game was added to the cart instead of going straight to the theme download.

Yeah, you have to do it this way.

No, they fucked up. This is a problem with the store. I downloded the theme, and it wont override this fact and thus only gives me the stupid theme again and again

Same shit happened when I tried MK9. I downloaded the 1 hour trial, canceled and decided to go for the demo but they registered my 1 hour trial and wouldnt let me do a demo.

Ran rp

jbqpuZfTrWkvQJ.jpg

Boom.

DigitalOp

Banned
Got it downloading... shit its downloading the Vita version first and I dont have a Vita.... damn it

Go to Games > New on PS3 > Add to cart

Idiots didnt update the front page

I won't be able to play this tonight anyway so I can at least help those of you who can't get it. Guess I got lucky.

What I did was go to the PS Vita Channel on the PS3 Store and under Hot on PS Vita, PASBR should be there for $59.99 and have a banner with Day 1 digital. I clicked that and it gave me the option to buy for free/add to cart.

J-Tier

Pretty stupid. In different parts of the store, you'll see it as either "Purchased" or "Free". Look for the one that has a value on it.

Ploid 3.0

If it is time based can't you just change your system time?

Edit: The one that I started downloading from was labeled Free.

Tiu Neo

GOT IT NOW.

I think it's this new store fault. It doesn't seem to update/refresh its contents at the same time to every user.

Top Bottom