• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

Ploid 3.0

6% so far it's moving like a steam download in speed. I recently started, thought it was downloading before but that was the vita version ><

Ran rp

Lol, accidentally got a trophy in the tutorial by dropping my Vita and activating my lvl 3.

Wait... Where are the costumes DL? I only got 3 downloads...

PS3 version
Vita version
Vita online pass

Does the PS3 need a online pass or is it shared with the vita pass?

are the costumes part of the pass?

I guess costumes are going up with the store update tonight and only the base game was put on the store.

Ploid 3.0

Preordering on PSN is a mess. They should let you predownload at least a day before, and the activation should be automatic or placed in your download list. Also it should be there on time!

Achtius

I can't believe that the disc version of the game did not come with an actual manual, only digital :(

So I guess the vita version is found in the 'disc benefit'? o_O;

Nightz

Got the Vita version downloaded. Copying it over from my PS3 to the Vita now.

And now for the long wait to download the PS3 version.

Loudninja

Never heard of this site but first review

TGC 8.5/10

It&#8217;s a great first attempt to bring a Smash Bros. type party brawler to the Playstation, and one that is applauded for the most part. Save for a couple of niggles here and there, it&#8217;s a strong fighter worthy of your time. Packed with content to keep you entertained for hours, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale provides a certain ingredient that is often overlooked in the world of first-person shooters and over complicated combo fighters, fun. It&#8217;s good fun (after the first 10 minutes of learning the controls) and I strongly recommend it.

Graphics: The game looks great on the PS Vita&#8217;s huge screen, characters are alive and the detail in the arenas are top-notch. 8

Gameplay: Hours are lost in the single player and even more will be lived out in the multiplayer. Top notch fighting mechanics and some trophies to collect make it a long-lasting game. 9

Sound: Music is great, characters are a joy to listen to and the sound of Kratos going mental is scary. 8

Presentation: Menus are easy enough to navigate with colorful backgrounds to please your eyes until you get into the main game. 8
http://www.thegamescabin.com/tgc-review-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/

Quick

Banned
Preordering on PSN is a mess. They should let you predownload at least a day before, and the activation should be automatic or placed in your download list. Also it should be there on time!

This is really one of the few things that Sony can improve on when it comes to full game downloads.

Download the actual game, then when 12:01 AM hits on release day, unlock file. They already have a system like that implemented for some demos and timed trials. It would really make their "Day 1 Digital" program more effective.

Mikor

Pretty sure it is. Oh well...

I literally just "preordered" this through the link that said "Preorder Now!" in the PS Store, and it granted me full game download as soon as I finished. Will this count for an actual preorder, with costumes? It's downloading now, so we'll see, but there's definitely still banners up on the PS Store (under Hot for PS3) asking to Preorder the game, so...

I literally just "preordered" this through the link that said "Preorder Now!" in the PS Store, and it granted me full game download as soon as I finished. Will this count for an actual preorder, with costumes? It's downloading now, so we'll see, but there's definitely still banners up on the PS Store (under Hot for PS3) asking to Preorder the game, so...

Preorder link is not working. Says its "unavailable". Under "PS3 Games", it works though, but that isn't preorder.

Top Bottom