• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread: Go Fourth

rekameohs

Banned
I'm excited and all, but I do think it's pretty funny how Sony hyped up this event with their "Oh, Yay, Another Mario Game" marketing, and then proceed to start off by showing sequels themselves.

This guy's team has made a Myst game, basically.

It even has the "point a central tower in the right directions" bit that functions as one of the larger puzzles on Myst Island.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Add me to the list of those who are somewhat underwhelmed. The graphics look good but I don't think it's as big of an upgrade as some were insisting it would be.

Edit: But this Myst-type game has me mesmerized.

pringles

First time of the conference an interesting guy is presenting an interesting game and also the first time everyone goes from "OMG HYPE" to "boring".

I hate gaming/gamers sometimes.

bndadm

And we have our first view of what the touchpad on the DS4 will be used for - gimmicky stuff people hated in Wii games.

At least i'm assuming based on drawing lines.

ari

Banned
Suckerpunch just stolen what ever ubisoft was working on and made it look worst.

Also, I am getting 2006 e3 vibes. Besides hardware. The games looks meh graphically.

VillageBC

So far, not hyped.

PS Cloud service to presumably force to pay subscription/repurchase my games.
Not interested in linking facebook to my gaming.
Games are old games with new shiny that isn't all that shiny.
Sick of puzzle games.

Bring out some That Game Company to save this...

Top Bottom