• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread: Go Fourth

JimiNutz

Banned
The Last Guardian will look so glorious if the show it on PS4.

I am a 360 gamer, no real interest in a Playstation up until this point, but I must admit I am hyped for this shit.

Wasn't gonna bother staying up but am keen to see what next gen looks like. If Sony blows me away then the hype may cause me to just go out and buy a PS3 tomorrow!

Duffyside

Banned
Is this even going to be streamed, or is it just going to buffer and hiccup all day?

These are some great signs for your future, Sony... that you still haven't figured out how the internet works...

I feel scared lol. Not sure why to much hype laready expecting a roller coaster ride of hype, hopefully ending with an and one more thing..

Salsa

it's funny how people posting gifs like crazy make other people's bandwith scream that much more and fuck up the stream further

you guyz aint considerate

Basch

I probably shouldn't watch this as I'm just starting to recover from a series of panic attacks last week. NEED TO kEEP cAlM, BuT GAf maKEs iT HaRD! ;D

EDIT: if this is my last post on GAF, u all know why

Top Bottom