• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread: Go Fourth

Busty

Banned
To all those GAFFERs who, like me, are watching the conference 'buzzed' (but not drunk) on beer give me a Stone Cold Steve Austin esque Hell Yeah!

HELL YEAH!

triggaz

Banned
We give the press a lot of shit here on gaf. But I'm really impressed with how GT has put together there pre show stream. Good quality good informative guest. And not catering to the lowest common denominator gsmer stero type.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Where is everyone watching this?

I have the playstation live stream up in a random tab somewhere. I'm just waiting for Kaz to come in my ear.

Rootbeer

Banned
i have to sleep for work immediately after this.

wonder if the reveals will excite me so much that i can't sleep

or will it help lul me to sleep

Sessler's right--the big thing for Sony here is to draw Xbox fans over to Sony. That's their number one goal.

Andy's comment about there not being Wii owners to steal is kinda off. Sony and MSFT already took them with the 360/PS3. Mostly due to the disappointment over the Wii. Explains why Wii U is a huge bomb out of the gate.

MoGamesXNA

Unconfirmed Member
coffee-sylvester-cat.gif

C'MON C'MON

This is me right now. I've only had 1.5 hours of sleep and four cups of coffee... my motor control is non existent and I'm jittery as hell.

Ten minutes to go GAF

Top Bottom