• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread: Go Fourth

Go_Ly_Dow

KW3Nf9Q.gif

KW3Nf9Q.gif

KW3Nf9Q.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
We give the press a lot of shit here on gaf. But I'm really impressed with how GT has put together there pre show stream. Good quality good informative guest. And not catering to the lowest common denominator gsmer stero type.

Honestly, this has been the best gaming show I've seen in ages. No immaturity, just nice analysis and predictions. Excellent job, GT.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I switched to gametrailers streamed to the apple tv using airplay. Twitch was effing up way too much.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
LB_0076.jpg

5:50:35 PM EST | Sony's playing some very chill instrumental jams, and just announced that we're starting in 10 minutes

5:52:41 PM EST | Stepping up the music energy levels now. Imagine your body is in a Banana Republic but your heart is in Ibiza. That's the vibe.

PJV3

This moment will go down in history alongside lesser events, such as the first man on the moon as defining moments.

Top Bottom