• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread: Go Fourth

C.T.

Awesome so far. But please tell me, why would say share all this information this soon if the launch is at the end of the year? Microsoft would still have time to add more ram had they decided for 4/6 Gb prior.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
David Perry! The man! Awesome

[edit] Conspicuous lack of Twitter and Instagram on that slide with Facebook and uStream.

so you can stream all of your games from the console, with chat room and other stuff? ...sounds cool i guess...( thats what i got out this so far)

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I'm already sold like 100 times over. I don't see how Microsoft can bring anything to top this.

And Wii U is just... well fucked outside of 1st party stuff.

M.D

Arthur Gies

sony is really going for broke with this hardware. several last minute changes to the hardware.

sony is really going for broke with this hardware. several last minute changes to the hardware.

the new sony sounds an awful lot like the microsoft of 2005.

starting to think that 529 price point might be legit.

BanGy.nz

Banned
All this stuff is awesome, but as a New Zealander I'm fucked. Telecom still has us by the Balls and it's just not possible to enjoy all these online features...

Top Bottom