• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno about anyone else but I won't be reading the OT until after its over. Conference OT's are hilarious when you read back over them after the fact.

Trevelyon

Hopefully someone does a spoiler free thread (like a direct link to a stream archive in the OP - no fluff) for people who'll be working/sleeping/life'ing during the event.

CREMSteve

20709641~d7577bb678b74a8f900be117c943a0d5509f5a00-original

Really like this one.

Shayan

Banned
Hopefully someone does a spoiler free thread (like a direct link to a stream archive in the OP - no fluff) for people who'll be working/sleeping/life'ing during the event.

chances of that happening is almost 0 dude

even SONY themselves are so excited for this

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Paddington Bear, will there be a themed banner/logo for the thread? I've got a bunch of EPS files with PS logos lying around if you need some.

As for the thread title, how about Playstation Meeting 2013 |OT| This is my PS4. It's here and it's on. Like it was back then. Or if you want to go classy, the tagline could simply be Welcome to the future of gaming.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Where have you been man?

http://i3.minus.com/ibxon1DR9B6odh.png[/QUOTE]

I think it's just better to keep Sony's childish jabs at Nintendo or Microsoft out of thread title.

[quote="Mung, post: 47834071"]Don't think it should be based on that 'advertising'.
Too sarcastic for the OT, and doesn't build the hype.[/QUOTE]

yup.

Naw.. Kills the hype.
Say what now? Suddenly someone looking forward to the PS4 reveal will not care due to the thread title?

Not everyone will get the joke immediately, but the original Sony tweet could obviously be in the OP for those not in the know. Plus, contextual cross-reference jokes are the best, man! Haven't you watched Arrested Development?

Not to mention that, as someone else said, it shows the Sony fans can laugh at the company too. Goodwill will be fostered all around, and we'll all be merry as Kaz drops the bombs.

Plus, at the very least, SOME Sony execs will see it. We'll be a check against their arrogance!

The only downside is that, oh wait, there isn't one

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom