• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

phierce

Do we have an actual link for the live stream yet?

If this has been posted/answered I apologize...lot of f'n replies in this thread and I may have missed it.

2fkkJaJ.png

Incredible.

MasLegio

Banned
my gif idea for "Sony goes forth"

iZKrv4HvTIRYd.jpg

5-minute job so if you have time to do better please do

Scene is taken from the final scene of the series "Black Adder goes forth" before the gang enter no-mans land.

I'm hoping there will be a thread that I could bookmark sometime before the meeting starts where the video of the entire event will be posted without any spoilers/pictures/revealing titles for those of us who will be working during it. Other sites will have all the info/reveals splashed on the front page or the actual ps4 (if the box is shown off too) in the image before the video etc.

Just because I would rather experience the event like the rest of you will, not knowing whats coming up or what's being said and also because the front page of neogaf will have all the info as well.

Coolwhip

Banned
How does Nintengaf compare to Sonygaf btw? This thread is at 11k posts with only a few days left until the big bang. Didn't the Wii successor have several huge threads?

ReaperXL7

Yeah,now hopefully they don't waste their time showing charts or talking about PlayStation history or PSN or Move,just start with the PS4.

Actually i would suspect that psn will be part of the conference, i mean the importance of PSN will only become greater with the PS4 and it will be nice to know how they plan to expand on it, or improve it. Also with the sharing/social features being important enough to have its own button on the controller I dont see how psn wont be involved with the reveal.

There is also Gaikai, which will need psn aswell.

phierce

I'm hoping there will be a thread that I could bookmark sometime before the meeting starts where the video of the entire event will be posted without any spoilers/pictures/revealing titles for those of us who will be working during it.
Yes, please. This would be awesome!

I'm trying to figure out some way to view the live stream, but I'm pretty certain I will be unable to thanks to living the American dream.

DieH@rd

Banned
Thanks, although it looks like your dropbox went over its limits :/

Lets try this again:

sonyEO3d128.gif

By the gods!!!

Also, damn at that gif link.
Code:
http://0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.com/sonyEO3d128.gif

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
The Vita event in a little while actually gets me more pumped for Wednesday. They're getting the Vita out of the way now. Just a bit about PS3, maybe Last of Us MP and Beyond trailers, then PS4 the rest of the time.

The Vita event in a little while actually gets me more pumped for Wednesday. They're getting the Vita out of the way now. Just a bit about PS3, maybe Last of Us MP and Beyond trailers, then PS4 the rest of the time.

Of course now i'm nervous that they're going to do something incredibly foolish and announce cross-buy GT6 for the PS3 and Vita. Which would mean that we wouldn't get GT7 on the PS4 until 2016 or so. If they do that then I take back everything i've said about them learning their lesson, because clearly they haven't if they've actually done that.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Of course now i'm nervous that they're going to do something incredibly foolish and announce cross-buy GT6 for the PS3 and Vita. Which would mean that we wouldn't get GT7 on the PS4 until 2016 or so. If they do that then I take back everything i've said about them learning their lesson, because clearly they haven't if they've actually done that.
I don't think there will be any huge announcements on the level of GT at the Vita event. Sony likes to hype stuff up. It's probably just a few games that will be cool for the Japanese market.

rdrr gnr

Even if they show GT6 -- I feel like it would be a long time before they actually release it. Unless they do one now (early) and try to get in another one at the end of this gen.

HardRojo

How does Nintengaf compare to Sonygaf btw? This thread is at 11k posts with only a few days left until the big bang. Didn't the Wii successor have several huge threads?

What's been keeping this thread going were the gifs, so I'm probably going to say "Sonygaf" is more creative but I'm pretty sure this thread is a mix of everyone.

If anyone ends up recording the event, or knows where it might be replayed, please send me a PM. I really want to watch the conference after class and be surprised, rather than just reading the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom