• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
j5FneE3.jpg

move.. hmm...

what happen with dr richard marks and his young padawan anthon mikhailov, I like those guys. I hope they're still at Sony

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
Can't wait to hear about the future of move, social integration and Wonderbook as a platform......Keeping my expectations low as fuck.

You will get:

1. Hardware reveal
2. Some tech demos of what is possible
3. Select 3rd parties on stage saying how great the system is and dedicating their support
4. Early footage of a couple of games.

the new controler have move sensor built into it, they're gonna talk about move whether you like it or not. let's just hope the implementation is good and not too gimmicky

They are gonna talk something way bigger than move. They are pointing out that Richards Marks won´t do the show.

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
So what third party game companies other than Squeenix are confirmed to be at this event? Are we sure that no one from KojiPro will be there?

Will this seriously take 3 hours?? I got to work in the morning and the reveal is at midnight here :/.
They should of made it earlier so mainland Europe can easily watch/follow, like nintendo direct/ e3

Will this seriously take 3 hours?? I got to work in the morning and the reveal is at midnight here :/.
They should of made it earlier so mainland Europe can easily watch/follow, like nintendo direct/ e3

Apparently around 1h 45min according to GAF insider. Will of course start late.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward

Nah. 3 hours including a reception I would guess. The conference itself will probably be 90 minutes.

Stuart444

I will shed a tear when Wada says there are currently no plans for an FF9 remake. He's the worst.

First he has to get a game with that amount of content out the door... THEN he can announce a remake of one of the PS1 FFs
for mobile devices

t1361401200z1.png

So close, one more sleep, one more day to waste! (day and a half if you include the rest of today :p )

Alright guys. I don't want to risk some brat spoiling everything so this will be my last post until after the event. I will go to the first page of this thread with my phone and hope that links will be provided for live stream, and in case I miss the live stream, links to an archive or YouTube to re watch the whole thing.

I know a new thread will be made but please update this one with links cause if I go to the forum, I'm sure the thread titles will spoil a lot. Thank you

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
You will get:

1. Hardware reveal
2. Some tech demos of what is possible
3. Select 3rd parties on stage saying how great the system is and dedicating their support
4. Early footage of a couple of games.

1. PS4 name, basic specs, release date and form factor (the box).
2. First party demos, just a few. Leaving the rest for E3.
3. First party announcements, no demos.
4. Third party demos and announcements.
6. PS3/Vita news and price drops.
7. Game streaming announcement and maybe demo.

Not necessarily in that order.

luca1980

Banned
If SE shows a tech demo I fully expect it to be the Agni one... sorry FFIX fans :(

it still amazes me seeing people excite on tech demos (or target render)...

i mean i tought ff fans learned it with ff13 versus and sony fans with The last guardian or the development time of each new GT....

really can't get the hype: new tech, wow, now 5 years wait to play it (if it comes!)

Still i want to see what sony can show with ps4 (especially since they seem to have really nothing on vita so they must have worked on something else...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom