• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there going to be a thread or somewhere, that shows all the links to all the streams/preshows ect? I want to make sure I have the best site for the conference...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still thoroughly baffled about a spoiler thread. I understand what they're saying but it kinda feels like they want it to be the finale of Lost or something, I can't help but laugh at it. But hey, if that's what you want out of an entertainment announcement, alright. More power to you.

n2CvxYr.png

Okay. This shit is getting way awesome. Sony going all out with viralness, and now that they hired a new marketing team behind them, shit is going to be cray!

Trevelyon

I doubt will GAF will even survive the hours before hand fervor.

You'll have to have the meditation skills of a guru to not lose your shit.

I doubt will GAF will even survive the hours before hand fervor.

You'll have to have the meditation skills of a guru to not lose your shit.

I can just see GAF tomorrow exactly 30 seconds into the event...

"C'mon man! stop talking!! what is this shit...Zzzz. just show us the PS4 already..."

Goddamn ADHD generation we live in!

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Am I the only one that's upset over how calm everything is? Usually by this point everything has gone totally "BATSHIT INSANE" :(

Grinchy

Banned
I can't wait to see The Next-Gen Last Guardian and Final Fantasy Versus Next-Gen XIII. Seriously though my hype is getting higher and higher as we come closer to the meeting. I seem to be strongly anticipating Killzone or some other amazing looking FPS from GG. I would piss my pants if there was a LittleBigGalaxy, but I would never expect it as a launch title.

The_Monk

I like the focus on Gran Turismo!!! Gives me hope for GT6 reveal!

Which now I want to see again:

Does anyone have that link to a full screen GT5 clip from back in the day? I know it was already posted in this thread.

I can't seem to explain myself better. It was awesome and I want to see it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom