• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

starrdrum17

Neo Member
Im honestly thinking we wont even "SEE" the console. Just some demos running behind the scenes, maybe see the controller and more than likely here alot about the OS features.

For me i dont care, im just excited that next gen is finally here.

DieH@rd

Banned
wow half of that was Gran Turismo, the other half was campy indie praising...

ngafonthemoon.png

Berieve.

Spinluck

you are stetting yourself up for disappointment.

I think a lot of GAF is.

A lot of these people expecting vapor ware to just pop out of the blue, and all these "unannounced" titles.. to be "announced".

I'm already putting my guard up, just in case it does disappoint. I'm excited, but keeping my expectations in check. Still gotta remember that Sony needs to save some stuff in E3.

But I am happy that we're getting this event. I remember in January and December, especially late Jan; when we were getting a leak like every other day. We were rabid at the thought of having to wait till GDC or E3 for official info, but now we're getting this. So yea, that's awesome.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I like the focus on Gran Turismo!!! Gives me hope for GT6 reveal!

I like the focus on unconventional games. Gives me hope for Last Guardian PS4.

Honestly GT6 and Last Guardian would be all they need to live up to the hype game wise, with maybe one additional amazing looking realistic style game with humans in it to really hype the graphics.

Kerub

Banned
We're going to get a 60 million dollar artistic indie driving simulator?

My PS4 bluray drive will be ready.

It's Gran Turismo..but there is no video, only audio. You have to listen to the other drivers to get through the track. That way, Sony will teach the players to listen to others.

I think a lot of GAF is.

A lot of these people expecting vapor ware to just pop out of the blue, and all these "unannounced" titles.. to be "announced".

I'm already putting my guard up, just in case it does disappoint. I'm excited, but keeping my expectations in check. Still gotta remember that Sony needs to save some stuff in E3.

But I am happy that we're getting this event. I remember in January and December, especially late Jan; when we were getting a leak like every other day. We were rabid at the thought of having to wait till GDC or E3 for official info, but now we're getting this. So yea, that's awesome.

I think we're all so starved for new stuff that this is all we "officially" have for months. It's better to have hyped and lost, then to never have hyped at all.

Shahed

My dream of GT6 near launch may be true. And the Last Guardian as well? Those two would be perfect. But what would that do to Evolution's new racer?

And Arsenal are now 3-1 down...

I've only been gone for 3 hours... It's been like 10 pages. And spoilers too! Not gonna say I don't enjoy them, but I'm going into lockdown until I post the OT tomorrow morning

spats

The desert technology from Journey will be used to create a dune buggy simulator.

Where you can ramp onto wandering Colossi

Would play. 60fps would be a must though.

It's Gran Turismo..but there is no video, only audio. You have to listen to the other drivers to get through the track. That way, Sony will teach the players to listen to others.

Sounds experiential, I'd play that too.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I've only been gone for 3 hours... It's been like 10 pages. And spoilers too! Not gonna say I don't enjoy them, but I'm going into lockdown until I post the OT tomorrow morning
Post it as close to the meeting as possible, for it would be rather unfortunate to have several pages filled up with gifs and memes. The newly announced rules should help combat such behaviour, but still. Maybe four hours or less prior to the meeting starting could be good to post the thread.

So will the OT have links to several streams ? Where are you guys going to watch the event ? I was thinking of GameTrailers but that's because it's the only place I know of that will stream it.

Rösti;47936094 said:
Post it as close to the meeting as possible, for it would be rather unfortunate to have several pages filled up with gifs and memes. The newly announced rules should help combat such behaviour, but still. Maybe four hours or less prior to the meeting starting could be good to post the thread.
You think so?

I was gonna do it early in the morning (when I get up for work) but I could do it later.

Thoughts?

B.O.O.M

Hehe I updated the post to mention that it's most likely a fan made account. But who knows..the account maker might know something to mention the PSMeeting event.

But yea don't get hyped for it lol

B.O.O.M

This is what the official Sony Playstation FB page just posted

"Make sure you get some rest tonight because tomorrow will be a late one.
We'll be live from New York City from 11pm GMT at eu.playstation.com/meeting2013 and we have some big news to share with you...
Are you excited? :)"

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Very hyped for tomorrow. Especially hoping they won't fall in both the used block and the online needed bullshits.

HYPE, WE'RE ALMOST THERE.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
You think so?

I was gonna do it early in the morning (when I get up for work) but I could do it later.

Thoughts?
Well, you could post it early and see what kind of posts it will get. If it gets too bad you can simply ask a moderator to close it temporarily (that's rather common for threads of that kind anyway). The post frequency is probably going to be very high once the meeting starts so as much room as possible for "discussions" would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom