• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you guys predict yourself rating the event at the end of the day? I predict I'll give it a 4/10, I don't expect anything shown tomorrow that'll blow my mind or convince me to get the PS4 ASAP. And that those expecting to be blown away are setting themselves up to be disappointed.

I expect them to impress somewhat, otherwise there will be a pretty huge backlash. Really, given the leaks about the actual console, all they need to show is the console and some good looking games and most people will come away pretty pleased. I am not entirely convinced Sony get's that though.

A perfect show game wise for me, being realistic here:

- GG new IP
- Evolution Studios new IP
- Watch Dogs
- Battlefield 4
- Metal Gear Solid
- New IP from third party
And some cool tech demos like Agni from Square.

SLV

Damn, it is one hour past midnight for me aswell, ah fuck it, will stock up on chips and drinks, screw work, i can be a zombie for once while all the others usually are(drinking all night, slept like 30 mins before arriving to work, etc...) ;P

Zaventem

How much do you guys predict yourself rating the event at the end of the day? I predict I'll give it a 4/10, I don't expect anything shown tomorrow that'll blow my mind or convince me to get the PS4 ASAP. And that those expecting to be blown away are setting themselves up to be disappointed.

They hype will be 10/10 but i don't buy consoles launch day ever fbecasue the real shit starts 2 - 3 years later.

Arucardo

Lucky you!! I'm int he same timezone but I gotta get up early tomorrow, take the kids to school and then work.

This sucks :(

It's times like these when you have to ask yourself "Which is more important, kids and work or RIIIIIDGE RACEEEERRR!?"

definitely kids and work

LifEndz

Hoping this generation is everything this gen wasn't. Can't wait to experience open world games at a Watch Dog type quality.

Less than 12 hours away!

How do you guys think will Sony open the show?

Tell us that they aren't going to talk about Ps3 or PS Vita. They know everyone knows this event is for PS4. Unveil the console in a display case on stage and hand over to Guerrilla Games for a game demo, before anything about specs or OS is discussed.

In a perfect world.

That Santa Monica tweet is pretty interesting. Didn't some people from Santa Monica go to help out the 'technical problems' that The Last Guardian was having? I know it's unlikely that they would hype up anything other than their own game, but maybe they're credited now on TLG? Oh I don't know...

Just give me The Last Guardian tonight please Sony... Please... We have waited far too long.

I found that thread from 2009 where the OP said "what if TLG is actually being developed on PS4" and everyone laughed and ridiculed him into oblivion saying it was the worst thread ever made. Oh how things change.

shink

I want to be this happy tomorrow. I'm so excited ahhh
YukioMQ.gif

Edit: I would like to be Kazified!

It's the 20th, we've finally arrived! Anyone in need of a kazatar? I shall be kazifying today...

Is it possible to Kazify mine? I know it's awkward, given the shape of Iota's head, but if there's a means of making it look halfway convincing then I'd appreciate it. Thanks dude.

Trevelyon

Do a timer countdown on the digital boards during the Barce v. AC Milan match.

Europe will melt down.

Edit; They gotta do it, they can't run the 20.02 ad again, it won't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom