• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

You know, I have never been this much excited for a game conference in my entire life.

This is the biggest hype-train ever for me. Hope Sony can deliver.

73V3N

Banned
ag2sib.png

Sony money-hatting? Megatons confirmed?

Isn't geoff the same guy that said he was excited about the Wii U launch lineup?

Just bookmark this:

http://www.twitch.tv/playstation/videos?kind=past_broadcasts

To the best of my knowledge sony will be archiving their livestream there. Giantbomb's twitch channel is another option as they too will be livestreaming the conference. But they are going to be commentating on the whole thing as it happens, which is better or worse depending on how you want to watch this.

I'll save Giant Bomb's commentary for a second viewing.

Our guy in New York says the Square Enix bandwagon just rolled into town. :O

PLEASE BE FFVXIII ON PS4!!!!!

OMG! I would flip out if a new or revised Final Fantasy is shown tonight. I know some people have grown disenchanted with the franchise, but it still excites me like no other.

blade85

Neo Member
Irrespective of whether tonight is a huge hit or a massive failure....

The last few days and this thread will go down in Hype history as one of the most entertaining events to ever take place on the internet!

TriGen

Didn't they do a terrible job with this at E3?

It just basically pointed to their browser and ended up being a crappy feed. I recall a lot of people complaining about it.

If that ends up being the case, do we have any confirmation which feeds will be doing commentary and which aren't? IGN said they would be quiet but supply some commentary, Giant Bomb implied commentary (I don't know for sure), I don't want anything but the conference.

I'll listen to the press after the event, so does anybody know what streams are guaranteed quiet? EDGE said they'll do a stream and I'm assuming they won't be talking, but I'm not really sure. Hopefully Sony's stream doesn't fail because we know it will be pure.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Midtown at rush hour should be fun with 1200 people trying to get to 34th. Guess I'll stay at work late to avoid the clusterfark.

newjeruse

If that ends up being the case, do we have any confirmation which feeds will be doing commentary and which aren't? IGN said they would be quiet but supply some commentary, Giant Bomb implied commentary (I don't know for sure), I don't want anything but the conference.

I'll listen to the press after the event, so does anybody know what streams are guaranteed quiet? EDGE said they'll do a stream and I'm assuming they won't be talking, but I'm not really sure. Hopefully Sony's stream doesn't fail because we know it will be pure.

Giant Bomb said it would be a feed of them watching the feed. So definitely commentary. Maybe too much though.

FourMyle

Versus is now a ps4 title, that's why they have been so quiet, I'm calling it now

It might be cross-gen but IMO there is not a chance in hell it will be PS4 exclusive. They've been cooking this game up for a very long time. They'll want as large a market to sell it to as possible.

Midtown at rush hour should be fun with 1200 people trying to get to 34th. Guess I'll stay at work late to avoid the clusterfark.
They should show us THE hype train, or rather, the 1200 people entering the building. Let us speculate and go mad just a tad bit more right before the show starts!

EDIT - I just realized it was only 7:16am. Could've sworn I went to bed only a few hours ago. Perhaps I should use nature's fast forward cheat code and sleep a few more :p

i-Lo

Looks like Boba Fett, so Star Wars 1313?

I..it's Boba Fet!
Knight of the Old Republic III confirmed!!!

In what world does that look like Boba Fett? That looks more like a medieval armoured guy with a gun. Fett's armour has been silver and green. Still, I would be highly surprised if it is.

I thought Sucker Punch was going to be there as well.

untitledcxdrb.png

Ironic, that the story was published on Polygon :D

Protip: Besides, the obvious, he will be there at the MS event.

Gregorn

Our guy in New York says the Square Enix bandwagon just rolled into town. :O

PLEASE BE FFVXIII ON PS4!!!!!

Don't do this to me.

They'll announce versus XIII, XV, a VII remake and V & VI remakes on Vita. As well as Kingdom Hearts III. Anything less and I'll be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom