• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ari

Banned
The site is pretty big. You should know this. Now as far as a conference mention go that's like serving cold lemonade in hell. Just won't happen.
I love lurking and joining in threads and all. And i am sure some developers like it and consider it to be a preferred destination for gossip and a way to check the pulse of gamers. But at a console reveal, you think that neogaf will be on a fucking teleprompter because kaz was shopped a million times? Most of the gifs anyway are iwata and reggie ripoffs.

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
Haha. I hope that Chad Warden returns at the PS4 launch.

Are you guys talking about this guy?

image.jpg

He seems active.

Kind of annoyed I won't be able to post threads tonight but am still hyped and its not like am likely to post anything anyway :(

Anyway to mix things up I decided to do a 'whats the worst that could happen?':
dhkyf3.gif

Its shit but I don't have that tracking stuff and goddamn if theres a lot of frames in the original gif!

These things stopped being funny a while ago.

You just brought it back, haha!

Anyone have the original video for this? I want to watch it so bad

Way too much hype here....it can only lead to disappointment. I'm preparing for major disappointment.........
Please let me be wrong

AngryMoth

Less than 4 hours to go and we still have no solid info on the specifics of what will be announced/shown. And this is a Sony conference you say?

The gaming landscape has changed so much just in the past 5 years or so, and it's totally a mystery to me where the Big Three will be 5 years from now. Really looking forward to see what Sony's plans are for the new generation. Hopefully they'll do a good sales job today and inspire some good old gadget lust.

hmm how do you search for this event in the app?

Search in the app "PlaystationLive" one word, it should take you to the channel.

I am 99% sure this is the right channel, but cannot prove it really, since the channel is "Off air" and says "0 viewing" which is odd? or maybe not.

but you should see stuff like "Official PlayStation Blog" etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom