• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alebrije

4 hours to go and no major major leaks. Sony got this on lockdown.

Endeed ....remember PS2 , PS3 leaks before they were anounced , but this time there are not major leaks, PS4 spects still are in the speculation room, we do not have real info about wich games are "cooking" , applicacions, interface, etc...

SONY its a black box at this moment.

so what foodies for feasting do people have planned for watching the event?

I'm getting a fresh chicken topped pizza, cool coca cola, and doritos potato chips for snacking.

Coca cola, some chocolate and my dinner is going to be french fries, streak with cheese sauce and rice. Will be ordering in.

Conference will start at 8pm for me, pre show at 7, just the time i got home from work.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I can't wait for the meltdowns.

I expect this will be disappointing like all console reveals and focus on target renders and Gran Turismo 6 Prologue.

cad-20130220-07292.png

Please ban for posting a CAD comic that isn't Loss.

RibMan

Everyone assumes this is gonna be about the PS4. But as someone said, hardware isn't really important anymore - sure the PS3 could use a bit more power, but personally I'm fine with graphics where they are now, and don't think new hardware will really lead to new gameplay opportunities not possible on last-gen hardware.

So what if this instead is a huge PS3 renewal conference, with a large price drop, console redesign, and showing off a bunch of really hype-tastic software being released as PS3 exclusives? And the Orbis stuff is just an internal project they are working on in case this renewal attempt fails?

At this point, relaunching the PS3 would probably cost Sony more money than introducing the PS4.

All signs point to "gen4" starting tonight. The excitement is in the air!

LifEndz

If they talk about the PS3 as a way of acknowledging what went right and wrong last this gen then I have no problem.

Think a PS3 price cut is announced today?

DBT85

GT's do's and don'ts has me concerned Sony will talk about something other than PS4.

Of course they will.

This is about the future of the entire PlayStation brand. For the next couple of years at a minimum that means the PS3 and the PS Vita. They have the entire world stage, it's on the front age on the BBC website, it was the third article on Sky News.

I don't understand how people can think that not talking about the products they have out right now is a great idea when they are being showered with this much attention. It could be the most mainstream press coverage PlayStation has had in over 8 years. They would be fucking nuts to not talk about what they have coming up on the PS3 and something about the Vita.

Blablurn

OMG, all the hype! I hope Sony delivers today. I'm still surprised they showed those huge PS Meeting banners during yesterdays CL games. They really go all out with this one!

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
I can't wait for the meltdowns.

I expect this will be disappointing like all console reveals and focus on target renders and Gran Turismo 6 Prologue.

In the end we'll probably see some shots of the hardware, mentions of Vita/smartphone interaction, and a snippet or two of games. I'm not expecting them to blow the lid off everything. We might not even know the price since that would give Microsoft an opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom