• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryaaan14

Banned
I'm going to be at work for the next 7 hours.

Not sure if I should read GAF live, or stay off the internet until I get home to have a nice viewing session.

Don't ask me why, but I'm listening to Professor Jim Al-Khalili's series on Order and Chaos in my headphones while working and waiting for the Meeting.

On the episode about information and computers right now, to think that the invention of a loom using punch cards has led to the PS4~

Exciting times. I really hope my hype isn't for naught.

Is anyone else holding out hope for a return of Chad Warden?

I'd die laughing if I saw a new video of him concerning the PS4...."sup bitches"

Angry Fork

The lights dim.

They show a montage of Playstation stuff from the beginning until now.

Kaz comes out, then Miyamoto/Iwata, then Don Mattrick/Patrick whatever his name is and Steve Ballmer. Kaz is on the verge of tears, trying to hold back, and says Sony is going 3rd party and this conference is to celebrate Playstation's achievements before SCE shuts it's doors for good in all regions.

Xpliskin

the hype is through the roof, I just hope we get major megatons, things like :
-TLG moved to PS4
-Versus XIII moved to PS4
-Teaser for new uncharted team game
-GOW 4
-Nomura/Kojima showing things off

Ravage

I'm still enjoying GameTrailers PlayStation Autotune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pRUiCdvQ_M

What the...
it's kinda catchy

siris awfully angry today

untitled1agsk9.jpg

LOL

andycapps

I'm still shocked that we don't know anything concrete about the PS4 yet. We don't know if it's called the PS4, Orbis, or something else. We don't know what it looks like, or controller designs other than the prototype picture that was leaked a while ago. Surprised that Sony has been able to keep it quiet, though I guess it may help that it's still months away and probably not actually on production lines yet.

Its obviously one of these names:

Playstation Go
Playstation
Playstation Black
Playstation Supreme
Playstation Moon
Playstation Wu Tang
Playstation Box
Playstation N

Jamie OD

The lights dim.

They show a montage of Playstation stuff from the beginning until now.

Kaz comes out, then Miyamoto/Iwata, then Don Mattrick/Patrick whatever his name is and Steve Ballmer. Kaz is on the verge of tears, trying to hold back, and says Sony is going 3rd party and this conference is to celebrate Playstation's achievements before SCE shuts it's doors for good in all regions.

Ends with all of them swinging their arms in the air to "We Are The Champions".

Zia

I'm pretty excited for this and I'm barely satisfied with the PlayStation 3. In fact, if not for Journey, LittleBigPlanet and the Team ICO collection I could have done without one. That said, Sony isn't Nintendo. They know exactly what they have to do and every time they do make a big, embarrassing mistake, they go to lengths to fix it. They're increasingly aware of their strengths and I think tonight will play to them. I don't know that we're going to get much aside from a console unveil with some tech details (or at least Cloud details) along with a Gran Turismo preview and The Last Guardian, but hey, at least it'll blow the last few E3s out of the water.

Saberus

Everyone keeps saying we know the specs already, but to me we really don't.. the final hardware is not known yet, so who knows what will be in the final box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom