• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuuKyK

São Paulo, Brazil, 8 PM. I dont live here though, just doing some job stuff. I hope the hotel internet is good enough. Cant wait.

KaidoRacer7

São Paulo, Brazil, 8pm

Hope that the traffic jam here doesnt mess with me...

_63032028_jam_ap624.jpg

I have a feeling GAF. A feeling that with this upcoming generation that Sony is going to take the lead again - at least as far as gaming is concerned.

I've loved me some 360 this past generation, but I really think Microsoft is trailing off into the woods with their current, media-focused direction.

I just want games. Lots of them.

Guess it's time to do something that I thought I would never have to do again... get onto PlayStation home.

I haven't got on PlayStation Home ever since the 1st day of the new central plaza area. Man this update is probably going to be HUGE for me.

ZeroEdge

Holy crap I can't keep up with this thread, I've been trying (at work right now) and every time I look back it's up another 5 pages! I didn't want to give in to the HYPE but you guys have wore me down I'm climbing on board the HYPE Train!! Luckily I finish work at 5 and will be home in time for the live stream!

GrayFoxPL

Holy crap I can't keep up with this thread, I've been trying (at work right now) and every time I look back it's up another 5 pages! I didn't want to give in to the HYPE but you guys have wore me down I'm climbing on board the HYPE Train!! Luckily I finish work at 5 and will be home in time for the live stream!

I'm sweating like a pedophile in a toy shop.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Big Apple, 3AM.

Just kidding.. Vancouver, 3PM

Edit: screw that someone made same joke already... I am not original!! :p

wouwie

Still can't believe Sony managed to keep some things secret (possible game showings, hardware design,...). I'm still expecting last minute leaks. Either that or Sony got better in keeping secrets or nothing much is going to be shown at all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom