• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tu101uk

On a bus home from work, stopping by a big Sainsbury's to meet up with mates and bag a few snacks and drinks before heading to my tiny room and put the stream up on my telly to watch history unfold...

London calling, UK, 11pm

iMax

HcvUf4w.png

Everyone losing their shit? I'm on media blackout this past day... I assume everything is being leaked out right now.

Has there been any major leaks? I'll only look at the reply to this...

Elginer

Damn hyped for this and will watch on my PS3. Hope the stream is good. I also pray for a Folklore sequel on PS4!
yeah, fat chance. :(

Brera

Banned
FUCK! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!

I arranged to finish work at 8 and now I might not even finish for 2300!

My battery life is only 19%! I might miss this one!

:-(

The only thing that beats E3 hype is the announcement of a new console. The only thing that beats that is an announcement/showing of a new console at E3.

antitrop

I wish this conference was being held on Pacific time, instead of Eastern time.

It'll be 4pm MST for me, which is a bit earlier than I would like.

We gettin close! Who's going to be GAF pregaming with me? Take a drink every time you encounter a Kaz GIF while browsing this thread! Who wants to contribute some more rules?

I'm going to pop my first bottle 90 minutes before showtime, me thinks

Midas

I was thinking about playing some Infamous 2 for the first time while waiting for this. But it takes FOREVER to install. Sony, please make sure game installs are a whole lot faster on PS4. Thank you!

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Ok guys what will be the best place to watch the stream? I'm not too bothered for full HD but just something that plays smooth without buffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom