• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prologue

So Vita was announced in January 2011 and it came out in Japan and parts of Asia in Dec 2011. It came out in the states early 2012. Hopefully the ps4 wont be the same

Darklord

Banned
Still can't believe Sony managed to keep some things secret (possible game showings, hardware design,...). I'm still expecting last minute leaks. Either that or Sony got better in keeping secrets or nothing much is going to be shown at all :)

Unless there's nothing to leak.

DieH@rd

Banned
High five!

211tocgapk9w.gif

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Still can't believe Sony managed to keep some things secret (possible game showings, hardware design,...). I'm still expecting last minute leaks. Either that or Sony got better in keeping secrets or nothing much is going to be shown at all :)
Well we've got 3 hours.. :p

Not going to watch this live...the stream is bound to lag because of the numbers watching, it'll just piss me off, so I'm gonna shutdown computer in an hour or so, have a nice relaxed evening, watch a movie, go to bed, wake up, fire the Pc up and watch the stream tomorrow as though its live.

Turku, Finland, 1AM.

i tired myself at the gym and went swimming after that, now i'm gonna sleep for 3 hours until the big moment, and then continue my sleep after it and go to work early in the morning. i hope i'll get enough sleep overall but i doubt it, lol. but whatever, i'm not gonna miss this! there's some Playstation fans at work who most likely won't watch the event, i can't wait to tell them all about it, i just hope it's mostly good stuff. one guy in particular is gonna flip out if Sony decides to charge for online play.. heh.

going to bed now, see ya in 3 hours! ->

antitrop

Okay.

Starts in 3 hours.

Just have to get down to the campus, take my Chemistry exam, and get back in time for the show.

No big deal.

Yawnier

Banned

Yup, it is definitely possible that some major things can and will be leaked just mere minutes, or hours before this whole thing starts.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I watched C&VG preview vid, they said not a lot of people do actually know details because of previous leaks

I honestly think the only thing that hasn't leaked is the games, and therefor this conference is gonna be a big disappointment because there isn't going to be any surprises. We know games will be shown, and there's some pretty obvious candidates. They would have to announce a game we really wouldn't see coming at this point to surprise anyone, and that's highly unlikely this early on.

Wow, the update for PS Home was only 40MB and i haven't played it in like 1 year. I'm actually surprised how much it has changed since then. I couldn't even believe they had a Disgaea 4 area, though it's too bad that 80% of the interesting areas no one goes too :(

I'm just gonna be on Home for like the first few minutes of the stream and then see if it's better there or on twitch.

Columbus, OH - USA
6PM

Wife has agreed to take our son to hockey practice tonight so I can watch. Just need my car appointment to get done in enough time to get home by 6. *fingers crossed*

Thanks for an entertaining thread, guys - see you in 3 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom