• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mascot

Oh man, it's going to be interesting to wake up tomorrow morning and see who's making the most noise: ExciteGAF or DisappointGAF.

ragon

HcvUf4w.png

...See the future

Nope, it's been sealed up air-tight. Pretty amazing considering the magnitude.
Oh yea? Sweet thanks.

Can't wait!!! Can't believe this is happening today! :O

Ok guys what will be the best place to watch the stream? I'm not too bothered for full HD but just something that plays smooth without buffering.

Yea this!

We need the GAFS to show us the way! What is the best place? AHHH. Is there a thread for the event yet that lists the links/preshows?

so another wards, while leaks are awesome at the time. Its really gonna ruin the experience, combined with the fact this conference has unmeetable levels of hype, were doomed for disappointment.

I really hope people are not pissed at Sony for not announcing anything surprising, or what hasn't already leaked. I can already see the meltdowns now...its everyone damn fault for leakin everything, not Sony's.

2 hours and 55 minutes. It's so close...

UkzEj.gif

exactly my point lmao.

Ok so maybe watching on PS Home isn't the best idea. Got on for like 10mins and it froze on me. Their is no way I'm gonna miss out on this event because PS Home crashes. I guess twitch is my viewing choice for now, though I might check out PS Home in the future because the changes looked incredible, and I'd like to make more PS friends on their. Last time I was on Home I made like 3 friends and I beat every single one of them in SF4, good times.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Ok so maybe watching on PS Home isn't the best idea. Got on for like 10mins and it froze on me. Their is no way I'm gonna miss out on this event because PS Home crashes. I guess twitch is my viewing choice for now, though I might check out PS Home in the future because the changes looked incredible, and I'd like to make more PS friends on their. Last time I was on Home I made like 3 friends and I beat every single one of them in SF4, good times.

The blog stream is a good bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom