• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | February 2016

Prelude.

Based Mark.

6691fef6dfwsovh.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBGQIsUMvHN/

Hopefully we'll see some Vita games reviews now.

TotP: Buy Cyber Sleuth Vita on VG+ when it gets back in stock. It's pretty cheap.

Clive

Based Mark.

6691fef6dfwsovh.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBGQIsUMvHN/

Hopefully we'll see some Vita games reviews now.

TotP: Buy Cyber Sleuth Vita on VG+ when it gets back in stock. It's pretty cheap.
Awesome. I love Classic Game Room and I even donate a few bucks every month on Patreon so I look forward to this.

Vote to Play is back on PS+ starting February 9. Two of the games have Vita versions I think so vote for those: Assault Android Cactus and Action Henk. No guarantee for cross-buy still though.

18-Volt

Vote to Play is back on PS+ starting February 9. Two of the games have Vita versions I think so vote for those: Assault Android Cactus and Action Henk. No guarantee for cross-buy still though.

Are we sure that their Vita versions are not cancelled and coming along with PS4 versions in March? I'm doubtful that they are.

Clive

Are we sure that their Vita versions are not cancelled and coming along with PS4 versions in March? I'm doubtful that they are.

I have seen no indication of either game being cancelled or delayed. Seems many publishers announce that at the last minute these days though. What we do know is that Broforce is not coming to the Vita so if you're primarily a Vita gamer like me, a vote for that one won't lead to you playing anything on your Vita.
Except Remote Play.

RK128

I have seen no indication of either game being cancelled or delayed. Seems many publishers announce that at the last minute these days though. What we do know is that Broforce is not coming to the Vita so if you're primarily a Vita gamer like me, a vote for that one won't lead to you playing anything on your Vita.
Except Remote Play.

I wouldn't worry about AAC, as those developers seem to have a good grasp on when the Vita version is coming out. Plus we also got the Vita version of Action Hunk announced alongside the PS4 version.

I feel we are getting both whenever they launch :).

But I feel that AAC will be a latter port, with Action Hunk launching on Vita/PS4 when it comes out in March.

SerTapTap

Colored consoles seem like a nice idea but I go back to subtle black every time. I want something where I can change the shell's color like I'm in a video game or something. Cases don't cut it for me.

Since I ended up posting the Neptunia V2 OT I might be around to actually read this thread this month.

Enjoy the unending deluge of games tomorrow. I actually took the week off (only partially because of the games, just...tired.)

Oh yeah, anyone getting Nitroplus Blasterz? I was about to bite with the Amazon prime discount but decided to wait for reviews/etc since I have a ton of games and mostly just want to play as Sonico

Colored consoles seem like a nice idea but I go back to subtle black every time. I want something where I can change the shell's color like I'm in a video game or something. Cases don't cut it for me.

Since I ended up posting the Neptunia V2 OT I might be around to actually read this thread this month.

Enjoy the unending deluge of games tomorrow. I actually took the week off (only partially because of the games, just...tired.)

Oh yeah, anyone getting Nitroplus Blasterz? I was about to bite with the Amazon prime discount but decided to wait for reviews/etc since I have a ton of games and mostly just want to play as Sonico
Hey, cool to see you around!
Nep will have to wait, its all about Digimon for me

Is anyone particularly knowledgable about exploits?

Wild ARMs XF is gone from the EU store. Just wondering if there's a recent exploit with that game so it's likely to reappear, or it's gone due to licencing issues.

deadfolk

Never played a Digimon have before. Should I be interested? I know literally nothing about it. Also, is it coming to EU?

Clive

Never played a Digimon have before. Should I be interested? I know literally nothing about it. Also, is it coming to EU?

Do you like turn-based JRPGs? Do you like catching monsters and making them more powerful as part of your team? It looks like a high quality product but I don't think the style of game appeals to everyone.

It's coming to both Europe and America as a digital-only title. An English retail version exists in Asia.

18-Volt

I wouldn't worry about AAC, as those developers seem to have a good grasp on when the Vita version is coming out. Plus we also got the Vita version of Action Hunk announced alongside the PS4 version.

I feel we are getting both whenever they launch :).

But I feel that AAC will be a latter port, with Action Hunk launching on Vita/PS4 when it comes out in March.

Action Henk isn't listed for Vita on Curve Digital's website. PC and three consoles. Seems like we might not get it for Vita after all.

Clive

videogamer.com said:
2.5D 'intense speed' platformer Action Henk will finally release on PS4 and Xbox One next month, Curve Digital has announced. The game had originally been due to land on console last summer.

The game will be available on Xbox One on Friday, March 4 and PS4 in "early March", although the publisher doesn't specify which platform it's due to arrive on first.

Wii U, PS3 and PS Vita versions are still in development, too, a Curve representative confirmed to VideoGamer.com this afternoon, although they'll be coming later than the PS4 and Xbox One versions.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/actio...tt-slides_onto_ps4_and_xbox_one_in_march.html

nampad

Damn, what a busy month. With SFV and PvZ2, there are actually 2 PS4 games I want to buy even though I won't have time to play them :(

Crypt of the Necrodancer for Vita is a must buy for me, it looks so good and I just need to support the port. Hope Civ shows up soon too.

kevin1025

Banned
Is there any news on Firewatch pricing? I havent heard anything about the game in months.

If I'm not mistaken the developer mentioned back when the game was said to be 4-6 hours that they were thinking about $19.99. I could be wrong, though, but that's how I'm remembering it!

wilflare

Damn, what a busy month. With SFV and PvZ2, there are actually 2 PS4 games I want to buy even though I won't have time to play them :(

Crypt of the Necrodancer for Vita is a must buy for me, it looks so good and I just need to support the port. Hope Civ shows up soon too.

I need to buy time instead

Hell yeah. Lego Star Wars VII The Force Awakens coming to Vita afterall!

You were right to keep the faith, RK.

ntDC0e4.jpg

Of all the "cancelled on Vita" stuff, this one made the least sense. Not least because it was saying there was no 3DS version, which is where I'd imagine they make the majority of their handheld sales.

ntDC0e4.jpg

same

or red

Now is it gonna be a 3DS port? Digital only? Cancelled/delayed?

That being said sarcasm aside, I don't care about the Lego games, but I may have to pick this one up ahaha. Good stuff.

RK128

Why leave free money on the table ;)? Its great to hear and official confirmation and I hope people enjoy this Lego Star Wars if they get it :D.

Li Kao

So it has been some time but correct me if I'm wrong: if I want to obtain this month new PS+ games I must subscribe before today's update ? I won't be eligible after that ?

Saphirax

So it has been some time but correct me if I'm wrong: if I want to obtain this month new PS+ games I must subscribe before today's update ? I won't be eligible after that ?

As long as you subscribe before the games are gone from the PS+ you'll be able to get them whenever you want.

FDC1

No, you just have to subscribe before March games are up to be able to get February games

maouvin

Pretty sure you can subscribe any time in the month to grab the PS+ games.

Xenoflare

Thank god Cyber Sleuth is still $40 in Canada for the Vita.

The launch bundle should be there until this time next month right, still wanna know even if I'm picking this up for sure this weekend.

kevin1025

Banned
Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment is $4.99 on PS4 and $7.99 on Vita this week. I feel like I should jump in on this price. Super good deal?

RK128

Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment is $4.99 on PS4 and $7.99 on Vita this week. I feel like I should jump in on this price. Super good deal?

Get it now :D! It is a great JRPG even if you don't like the IP. Its mechanics are deep, you have a massive amount of content to dive into and the amount of combat options makes every encounter enjoyable.

The Vita version has Engerish Translation while the PS4 has much better translation but outside of a few perks (a new story segment for the PS4 version, online play) the Vita version is still a great version to get. I would recommend both, as you can transfer your Vita save to the PS4.

Coppanuva

Oh hey I asked this in the sale thread, but figured it might get more eyes here too:

Are there any racers with local multiplayer on PS4? Ideally somewhere in the arcade-sim range (something like NFS/Burnout physics ideally, so not super sim-heavy). Fiancee loves racing games, but not the super technical kind and I dunno if there's any we could play together. I saw someone said Distance might have it.

kevin1025

Banned
Get it now :D! It is a great JRPG even if you don't like the IP. Its mechanics are deep, you have a massive amount of content to dive into and the amount of combat options makes every encounter enjoyable.

The Vita version has Engerish Translation while the PS4 has much better translation but outside of a few perks (a new story segment for the PS4 version, online play) the Vita version is still a great version to get. I would recommend both, as you can transfer your Vita save to the PS4.

Thanks, I picked it up! Now to finish some stuff so I can get to it!

Hikami

Picked up Digimon earlier and played for a bit. PS4 version doesn't look as bad as I've seeing from screenshots. Could use a bit more AA though.

RK128

Picked up Digimon earlier and played for a bit. PS4 version doesn't look as bad as I've seeing from screenshots. Could use a bit more AA though.

Its great you got it :D! Hope you have a blast with it Hikami :). Was going to get this myself.....but I don't have the funds right now + I have a massive backlog to get through :l.

Visually its a looker on Vita, so it looking nice on PS4 isn't surprising :D.

yaffi

Haven't played X-2 yet but FFX is amazing. Still playing through it but it's my favorite FF now.

I have to decide between this, DT2 and SAO Last Song.

I alread played and finished FFX and X-2 back when they released on PS2. But I had to deal with the crippled PAL versions.

SugarDave

Are the PSN versions of Final Fantasy 6, 7, 8 and 9 good and do they play well on Vita? I have 7 and 8 on Steam but I remember hearing about them using an inferior version of the soundtrack (might have changed).

I didn't even realise there was a sale on, glad I didn't miss out on the Bloodborne DLC discount after tomorrow.

Top Bottom