• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | January 2016

RK128

It must be Remote Play in disguise, I've been told that the Vita can't handle modern games.

Why would they show of the game via remote play.....when a Vita version exists :l? I think that footage is the Vita version and if it looks good/great, then Tecmo-Koei did a good job with the Vita version :).

They made great looking Vita games in the past, like Dynasty Warriors Next for example.

Top of the Page: Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Give Lego Avengers a shot if you love Marvel and open worlds on Vita. Also check out the PS+ games coming out on Vita next Tuesday :).

Chuy

So regarding the UMvC3 thing does anybody know if there were game modes tied to being dlc for the vita version? Only reason i haven't gone through deleting the game data for it so i can get rid of the annoying pop-up issue.

Why would they show of the game via remote play.....when a Vita version exists :l? I think that footage is the Vita version and if it looks good/great, then Tecmo-Koei did a good job with the Vita version :).

They made great looking Vita games in the past, like Dynasty Warriors Next for example.

Top of the Page: Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Give Lego Avengers a shot if you love Marvel and open worlds on Vita. Also check out the PS+ games coming out on Vita next Tuesday :).
I believe he was being facetious in that comment but regardless game looks .

Vita, pls. IT HURTS.

Buying Persona 3 Portable (P4G was GOTY 2015 for me, #4 GOAT) and Final Fantasy VI (first FF ever) today.

IT HUUUUUUUUURTS!

I don't even think of myself as a(n) (J)RPG person.

12644733_10208296305586577_351240004475465601_n.jpg

No games come for ages then 3 come at once.

Haven't played Atelier or LoH yet, Deemo is frustrating like most rhythm games but has a cute story.

Debating whether to buy LEGO Marvel on Monday. The open world stuff has made me really, really want it. I almost bought Disney Infinity 2.0 for the same reason, but decided I don't want to faff around with the toys.

Zhao_Yun

Playing Danganronpa 2 right now and just reched the 3rd class trial. I admit that I wasn't the biggest fan of the first game and this one probably won't change that but it's interesting enough to keep going. The mini-games are even worse than in the first game though...

ryseing

Debating whether to buy LEGO Marvel on Monday. The open world stuff has made me really, really want it. I almost bought Disney Infinity 2.0 for the same reason, but decided I don't want to faff around with the toys.

Having the same dilemma. I bought TASM for the same reason. It's fun to have an open world in your pocket to mess around with, but the whole repetitive activities bit is putting me off. I dunno.

No, don't think so. It got better but I still haven't found a track that clicked with me yet.

I quite liked the SS soundtrack and was disappointed they never did album DLC. It is music though so I guess it's hit or miss by definition.

I've been reading the Digimon Cybersleuth ot and I can't wait to play it soon, with some Crypt of the Necrodancer sprinkled on top!

Anyone else buying these games day 1?

The level editor is the only thing that makes Sound Shapes worth the normal price.

Too little content otherwise.

Still no tracks that I really liked.

Meh.

That said, just bought Persona 3 Portable and FF7. Playing both for the first time. OOOOOOOOH BOY.

Zhao_Yun

I've been reading the Digimon Cybersleuth ot and I can't wait to play it soon, with some Crypt of the Necrodancer sprinkled on top!

Pre-ordered the PS4 version of Digimon. Loved the anime series as a kid but never played any of the games before so I am really excited.

Prelude.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/12644733_10208296305586577_351240004475465601_n.jpg?oh=9910c955649fca4e36e91a1f28ea5c90&oe=57375100[IMG]

No games come for ages then 3 come at once.[/QUOTE]
Did you try downloading the jp dub dlc to check if it works?

Takao

Banned
D̸͉̗̜̘̪̞͙̠̥̠̬̩̉̉̄̍̄̿͌ͦ͌͛̐̀i̶̵̱͔͚̊̍̅ͪ̇̆ͭ͡ģ̴̤̹̱͔̫̠̣̟̅̄̐̈ͪ̄͆ͮ̄͛̑̈́̅͐̌̀̚͜í̷̞̜̣͙̤̜̼͈͙͇͓͌ͬ́m̨̘̳̹̘̳̬̳̞̤͆̓ͧ̅̿̈́̉͐̓ͮ͢͢ͅǒ̵̵͈͕̳̙̖̟̳̝̪̰͇͚̫̟̹͙̭̠̌ͤ͑̅ͯ͛ͩ̌͌̽̂̋ͬ̀̒ͦ̕n̠͓͙̻͐ͪ͂͛̋͗͆͛ͪ́͢͞ ̛̦̖̖̤̮̑̐͊́ͮ͊͂̆ͨͩ̽̆̍̄̚͘W̷̨͍͎̮̰̠͎͈̱̭̪̃ͭ̅ͦ̾̋ͯ̍̀̽̑͒ͣ̾͒́̚͟͜ͅo̴̫̞͉̖̩͙ͪ͊̊̋͊ͬͥ̓͛͗̿̾̇̎̉ͣͬ̀̕͞͡r̶̙̭̺̦̘̙͙̒̄̋̅̒̏͋̽ͧ̽ͣ̈̌̾ͫͬ̚͘͘͡ḽ̵̛͖̭̪͉͈̖̘̖̝̟̮͇̘̘ͩ͋̾̌̿͐̀ͥ̒̈d̴̸̴̷̙̘̞̦͔̦̙̎͋̈̈́͗͂͊͗͑ͧ̈ͫͯ͐̇̈́͟ ̛̬̤͎͎̙͈̦̪͙͖̮̭͉̘͔͙̬̓̃̌͛͊ͯ͐̎̐ͯ̓ͤͦ̏̎͌͌͡N̨͙̭̗̻̱͎̱͎͎̙͙̤̭͉̥̹̰̯͒͊̑̾̄e̛͐ͭͩͨ̃̉ͦ͜҉̢͍̥̞͇xͭ̈́̋̏͊̓̓ͮͯͣ̚͏̷̪̭͖̼̪͙̭̤̣̩̲́̕t̶̢͓̯͎͚̒̒̄͛͒ ̛̭̖̗̗̮̞̱̲̤̯̰̪̣͚͔̗ͬ͒̃̈́̒̍̽̎͐̅̈͐́͡O̶̲͎͔̭͚̻͔͒̌̏͋̄ͯ͊͛͑͒̅͗̀ͬ̈́ͭͧ̀̀̚͘͜͝r̢͚̪͚̺̤͙̩̻̝͓͕̻̭̠̙̺̯̐ͫͫ͑̓͐ͮͮ̑͞͡ḑ̵̡͕̞͚̙̱̤̯̝̼̩̩͎̟̣̲̬̺̻ͯ̌̐̐ͫ̈̉ͩͫ̿̃ͨͤ͊̉̊͒̚͟ͅë̛̠̞̺̙͍̭̻̎ͫͩ̔͐͋̚͟͜ṙ̷ͥ̃̑͊҉̸̡҉̟̯̦̞ͅ ̰̜͔̼ͬ͛̒̿ͫ̇͗ͦ̆͊ͥ̈́̿ͯ̋͋ͭͦͮ͘͢͡͡Ťͭ̊ͤ̋ͯ͂̑ͪͤ̈̆̀͟͏̡̡̣̱͈̞̦̩͚͉͔̫͈̜̦ͅa͚͚͍̓̈͆̓͗̍̿ͧ͐͒ͮͨ͐͋̌̅̚͠įͮ͒̑̐̐̍̽̓ͤ͊̐҉̟̪̮̪͇̬͎̻̬̼͙̫̣͕̟p͐̈́̐ͨ̐̂͊҉̸͖͈̟̬̜̫̩͞͠ͅe̸̢͍̫͇͈̮̝͇̥͓̯̹̫̭̳͔̫ͥ̓͊ͪͬͫ͊͗̑ͦ̃ͩ́͞i͒̂̽̆͝͏͖͍̘̤̩͕͓͚͎ ̴̸̴̠̖̩̺̫̼̣̻̻͈͍̝̳͍̦͓̦̋ͮͫ̍ͤ̈́̆̉̓̍̅͒̽̽ͦͯ͂̚͝ͅG̷͓̬̯͚̩̝ͨͨͭ̌̈́ͮͦ̌ͪ́́̚ą̸̸̯̦̟͚͎̟̖̲͚̞̥͒̈́̋̈͑́̽ͨ̓̈́̊͆̊͢͢m̝̹̠̘̻̉̆͐̐̀ͨ̔̏̋̆̒͋̇̇ͩ͐̃ͥ́ę̸̹̞͉͚͎̺̹͍̲̝̩͇̻̗ͭ̾̽̈́̒̀ͪ̊ͅ ̴̢͓̱̥̘͕͓̟͍͙̙̥̪̄͑̔̇ͬͤͩͫ̿̉̓ͨ̓̿̍̋ͣ͜Ş̡̢͇̦̞̘̝̦̪̳̘̦͋̄́ͬ͗ͧ̅ͥ͆́̈ͤ͟͜h̷̴̶̥̫̱̱̟̭̥̱̀͆ͬͭͣ͂̓ͬ̈́ͩ̓ͫ͟o̢͍͍͓̳̰̥̤̮̍̇͌̄ͩ͂ͩ͒́ͦ̂̄ͦ͋̀͟w͎̹͖̞͍̻̥͎̰͎̞̤̲̓̽̀́͗ͮͤ̈͂͒ͭͮ̈́̕͢͞ͅ ̡ͣ͂ͭ̒̋̂̒̽ͮ͆͗ͥ̆ͫ͗ͫ͗ͭ͏̧͉̼̗͚̰͔G̷̴͔͚̟̝̲̖͕͇̯̬̻̓̔̋̐͊̋ȃ̴͚̞̻̝͕̗̦̙͇͍͍̙͊͑̅̄͐̍͆ͭ̆ͥͅm̼̯͇̰̪̟̗̥̪̲̦̖̮̦͕̉̐͆ͧ̊́͜ë̛͈̖̰̬̗̫̙͈́͐̈̍ͮ̇ͧ͘̕p̩͎̦̥̮̖̣̱̱̘̩̗ͫ̊͆̽̅̈ͤ̈ͮͤ̇́́̚͝l̵͉͓̺̤̼̯͖̜̈́ͪ̀ͪ̋̅̿̑ͪ̌̓͂ͯ̍̌̉̋ͦ͝͠aͤ̃̔ͮ̽̀̓ͬ̈̃͒͐̈́ͩ̚͏̶̩͚̖̖͉̲͍͉̲͚̠̰͕͕͠͠y̸̘̦̙̟̤̹̤̺̦̲̝̥̦̻ͭ̓͌́̿ͬ̉͋͊̆ͮ͘ ̷̜̰̞̩̘̩̘̙̝̝̮̲̝̪͖͔̿̔͑ͨͦ͂ͪ͗̓͋͗F̶̔ͪ͆͊̏͋̑̒͡͏̤̩̩̗̩͉̩̜̭̟̙̟̹̦ͅo̦̯̤̯͕̞͚͖ͫ͊̍ͬ̌́̾̓̏̓͗̐ͯͤͯͯ͊̀̀̚̕ͅó͋͗́̍̇͐ͧ̉̒ͪ̋̄ͬͧ͆̇͏͢҉̧͙͖͙͖̝͍̮̥̪͖̘͎̫̼̼̙͉̠t̴̛̲̺̤̥̥͉̱̜͉̣̰̖͇͐͛͂̈́̅͛̍͂͘͜a̵̻̘̬͈̮̥̦̣͒̎ͮ͊͌̍̊ͥ̊͂̑̏̄͛ͮg͆̇ͯ̒ͨ̓̊̄̉͞͠͏̴̰̹̖̥̘̲͔͠ḙ̸̴͕͙̠̗͖̝̖̳̠̰̳͓̠̲̽͆̀̑́̉͒̒̀̽͊ͪ͌͛̀̑̃ͥ̚̕͜͞ͅ
https://youtu.be/T5QEbmxXBnM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MocNjQVgsUU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9njnzuHOJM8

RK128

D̸͉̗̜̘̪̞͙̠̥̠̬̩̉̉̄̍̄̿͌ͦ͌͛̐̀i̶̵̱͔͚̊̍̅ͪ̇̆ͭ͡ģ̴̤̹̱͔̫̠̣̟̅̄̐̈ͪ̄͆ͮ̄͛̑̈́̅͐̌̀̚͜í̷̞̜̣͙̤̜̼͈͙͇͓͌ͬ́m̨̘̳̹̘̳̬̳̞̤͆̓ͧ̅̿̈́̉͐̓ͮ͢͢ͅǒ̵̵͈͕̳̙̖̟̳̝̪̰͇͚̫̟̹͙̭̠̌ͤ͑̅ͯ͛ͩ̌͌̽̂̋ͬ̀̒ͦ̕n̠͓͙̻͐ͪ͂͛̋͗͆͛ͪ́͢͞ ̛̦̖̖̤̮̑̐͊́ͮ͊͂̆ͨͩ̽̆̍̄̚͘W̷̨͍͎̮̰̠͎͈̱̭̪̃ͭ̅ͦ̾̋ͯ̍̀̽̑͒ͣ̾͒́̚͟͜ͅo̴̫̞͉̖̩͙ͪ͊̊̋͊ͬͥ̓͛͗̿̾̇̎̉ͣͬ̀̕͞͡r̶̙̭̺̦̘̙͙̒̄̋̅̒̏͋̽ͧ̽ͣ̈̌̾ͫͬ̚͘͘͡ḽ̵̛͖̭̪͉͈̖̘̖̝̟̮͇̘̘ͩ͋̾̌̿͐̀ͥ̒̈d̴̸̴̷̙̘̞̦͔̦̙̎͋̈̈́͗͂͊͗͑ͧ̈ͫͯ͐̇̈́͟ ̛̬̤͎͎̙͈̦̪͙͖̮̭͉̘͔͙̬̓̃̌͛͊ͯ͐̎̐ͯ̓ͤͦ̏̎͌͌͡N̨͙̭̗̻̱͎̱͎͎̙͙̤̭͉̥̹̰̯͒͊̑̾̄e̛͐ͭͩͨ̃̉ͦ͜҉̢͍̥̞͇xͭ̈́̋̏͊̓̓ͮͯͣ̚͏̷̪̭͖̼̪͙̭̤̣̩̲́̕t̶̢͓̯͎͚̒̒̄͛͒ ̛̭̖̗̗̮̞̱̲̤̯̰̪̣͚͔̗ͬ͒̃̈́̒̍̽̎͐̅̈͐́͡O̶̲͎͔̭͚̻͔͒̌̏͋̄ͯ͊͛͑͒̅͗̀ͬ̈́ͭͧ̀̀̚͘͜͝r̢͚̪͚̺̤͙̩̻̝͓͕̻̭̠̙̺̯̐ͫͫ͑̓͐ͮͮ̑͞͡ḑ̵̡͕̞͚̙̱̤̯̝̼̩̩͎̟̣̲̬̺̻ͯ̌̐̐ͫ̈̉ͩͫ̿̃ͨͤ͊̉̊͒̚͟ͅë̛̠̞̺̙͍̭̻̎ͫͩ̔͐͋̚͟͜ṙ̷ͥ̃̑͊҉̸̡҉̟̯̦̞ͅ ̰̜͔̼ͬ͛̒̿ͫ̇͗ͦ̆͊ͥ̈́̿ͯ̋͋ͭͦͮ͘͢͡͡Ťͭ̊ͤ̋ͯ͂̑ͪͤ̈̆̀͟͏̡̡̣̱͈̞̦̩͚͉͔̫͈̜̦ͅa͚͚͍̓̈͆̓͗̍̿ͧ͐͒ͮͨ͐͋̌̅̚͠įͮ͒̑̐̐̍̽̓ͤ͊̐҉̟̪̮̪͇̬͎̻̬̼͙̫̣͕̟p͐̈́̐ͨ̐̂͊҉̸͖͈̟̬̜̫̩͞͠ͅe̸̢͍̫͇͈̮̝͇̥͓̯̹̫̭̳͔̫ͥ̓͊ͪͬͫ͊͗̑ͦ̃ͩ́͞i͒̂̽̆͝͏͖͍̘̤̩͕͓͚͎ ̴̸̴̠̖̩̺̫̼̣̻̻͈͍̝̳͍̦͓̦̋ͮͫ̍ͤ̈́̆̉̓̍̅͒̽̽ͦͯ͂̚͝ͅG̷͓̬̯͚̩̝ͨͨͭ̌̈́ͮͦ̌ͪ́́̚ą̸̸̯̦̟͚͎̟̖̲͚̞̥͒̈́̋̈͑́̽ͨ̓̈́̊͆̊͢͢m̝̹̠̘̻̉̆͐̐̀ͨ̔̏̋̆̒͋̇̇ͩ͐̃ͥ́ę̸̹̞͉͚͎̺̹͍̲̝̩͇̻̗ͭ̾̽̈́̒̀ͪ̊ͅ ̴̢͓̱̥̘͕͓̟͍͙̙̥̪̄͑̔̇ͬͤͩͫ̿̉̓ͨ̓̿̍̋ͣ͜Ş̡̢͇̦̞̘̝̦̪̳̘̦͋̄́ͬ͗ͧ̅ͥ͆́̈ͤ͟͜h̷̴̶̥̫̱̱̟̭̥̱̀͆ͬͭͣ͂̓ͬ̈́ͩ̓ͫ͟o̢͍͍͓̳̰̥̤̮̍̇͌̄ͩ͂ͩ͒́ͦ̂̄ͦ͋̀͟w͎̹͖̞͍̻̥͎̰͎̞̤̲̓̽̀́͗ͮͤ̈͂͒ͭͮ̈́̕͢͞ͅ ̡ͣ͂ͭ̒̋̂̒̽ͮ͆͗ͥ̆ͫ͗ͫ͗ͭ͏̧͉̼̗͚̰͔G̷̴͔͚̟̝̲̖͕͇̯̬̻̓̔̋̐͊̋ȃ̴͚̞̻̝͕̗̦̙͇͍͍̙͊͑̅̄͐̍͆ͭ̆ͥͅm̼̯͇̰̪̟̗̥̪̲̦̖̮̦͕̉̐͆ͧ̊́͜ë̛͈̖̰̬̗̫̙͈́͐̈̍ͮ̇ͧ͘̕p̩͎̦̥̮̖̣̱̱̘̩̗ͫ̊͆̽̅̈ͤ̈ͮͤ̇́́̚͝l̵͉͓̺̤̼̯͖̜̈́ͪ̀ͪ̋̅̿̑ͪ̌̓͂ͯ̍̌̉̋ͦ͝͠aͤ̃̔ͮ̽̀̓ͬ̈̃͒͐̈́ͩ̚͏̶̩͚̖̖͉̲͍͉̲͚̠̰͕͕͠͠y̸̘̦̙̟̤̹̤̺̦̲̝̥̦̻ͭ̓͌́̿ͬ̉͋͊̆ͮ͘ ̷̜̰̞̩̘̩̘̙̝̝̮̲̝̪͖͔̿̔͑ͨͦ͂ͪ͗̓͋͗F̶̔ͪ͆͊̏͋̑̒͡͏̤̩̩̗̩͉̩̜̭̟̙̟̹̦ͅo̦̯̤̯͕̞͚͖ͫ͊̍ͬ̌́̾̓̏̓͗̐ͯͤͯͯ͊̀̀̚̕ͅó͋͗́̍̇͐ͧ̉̒ͪ̋̄ͬͧ͆̇͏͢҉̧͙͖͙͖̝͍̮̥̪͖̘͎̫̼̼̙͉̠t̴̛̲̺̤̥̥͉̱̜͉̣̰̖͇͐͛͂̈́̅͛̍͂͘͜a̵̻̘̬͈̮̥̦̣͒̎ͮ͊͌̍̊ͥ̊͂̑̏̄͛ͮg͆̇ͯ̒ͨ̓̊̄̉͞͠͏̴̰̹̖̥̘̲͔͠ḙ̸̴͕͙̠̗͖̝̖̳̠̰̳͓̠̲̽͆̀̑́̉͒̒̀̽͊ͪ͌͛̀̑̃ͥ̚̕͜͞ͅ

My eyes hurt a bit trying to ready your post XD!

Looking forward to Digimon Cyber Sleuth too :). While I'm not getting it at launch, will get it by the end of the month for sure :D.

Edit: Couldn't see you're post was referring to Next Order.....hopeful that gets localized next year.

This looks great to me, hopefully a lot of people buy Digimon Cybersleuth so we'll get this too.

Have you found any Attack on Titan Vita gameplay, the one posted here before is a little too zoomed out to get a good view.

Xenoflare

Okay the 3.57 battery drain problem for the vita is 100% with something to do with WiFi preventing the system going to sleep.

Just found out that the battery just went from 100 to 50 after automatic save upload. The light is solid green.

Meanwhile I'm having flight mode on until a fix is there

RK128

Can't you just turn off wifi?

I tend to do that when I take my Vita to college; helps keep the battery from going low :).

Interesting that the battery issue a lot of people are having stem from the Wifi features bugging out with the new update. Hope Sony fixes it soon.

Prelude.

Wasn't this pretty much expected, since there's NEVER been cross-region DLC on any console? Not sure why anyone would've thought Eschatology would be different.
There's plenty of examples of cross-region dlc on Vita, not sure about other consoles.

Guess people missed this several days ago in regards to the E&L US release when importing.

KOEI TECMO EUROPE ‏@koeitecmoeurope Jan 26
@BlitzPancake @LichGrey updated info, because we don't release this in EU, the only way is to create US PSN acc to download the DLC.

I'm super busy with co-op searching and interviews, so nope unfortunately. By the time it's over at the end of the month, I have Fire Emblem Fates. Then in March a few weeks later, The Division. I'll play the game some day for sure, but not any time soon /:

Top Bottom