• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | October 2015

bobohoro

Think I'm around halfway through Ys Celceta now and damn.. this game just keeps getting better and better. Love being able to control someone other than Adol for once, adds so much variety to the gameplay.
Ys Seven plays like this too I've heard? Skipped that one since it wasn't on Steam though, I may end up getting that next from the PSN store then after all.

Ys 7 is a pretty good game, although not really my favourite in the series. But if you like Celceta and want something similar it's a no-brainer. Just be prepared that it isn't quite as fine-tuned as Celceta in certain areas, being a spiritual predecessor and all.

Holy Hell, Meat Boy is soo small in some levels on the Vita. Some of World 6 (The End) he's so tiny you can barely see him. :p

Felt good unlocking the Kid again!

Yeah, Vita version actually feels the best to play for me, even better than PC since I liked the D-Pad that much. But you really have to look hard in some levels to get what's going on. And it's the only game which I can't play for more than 15 minutes, sadly, since I get so tense in holding the thing that it hurts.

Have started reading the Ciel NoSurge summary, since I might as well get Ar NoSurge+ for 20€. Really liked the first two chapters already.

I tried to purchase a couple tables in Zen Pinball 2 on my Vita last night. Was able to add funds to my wallet and purchase the Portal table but I get various errors when I try to get some others. Decided to sleep on it hoping it was some weird server stuff but still no go.

Searching the internet it says it is bad billing information but I went in and deleted and put everything back in and still no go. Also I was able to add funds to my wallet so doesn't seem to be the case. Any ideas?

Error 1:
Hit 'Buy Table'. Order & Pay screen comes up with all the price and tax info. Hit Order & Pay and get.. "The connection to the server or device has been lost. (NP-2244-2)

Error 2:
Hit 'Buy Table' do not get the Order & Pay screen, instead just get a message saying "No content is available yet."

edit:
Game is updated, on the latest FW. Tried buying in the game, in the store, and in the web store.

VLiberty

I've just learnt about the fact that ps3 has its own screenshot feature

kMO3X00.gif

Physical PS4 version of Cyber Sleuth coming to Europe tooo!!!

Just announced on the Bamco EU livestream

YEAHHHHH

EDIT: Only in UK, Germany and Italy.. but still better than nothing!

VLiberty

Call of Juarez is the only one, among the pnes I tried. Still, mindblowing.

You have to go to the xmb in game, in the photo section, there'a a screenshot icon under "photo gallery"

Benedict

This is in the Swedish PSN store, Tales of Vesperia for PS3 is promoted in the digital deals, although it's not in the store.
When I do a quick Google search on the title I get the impression that the game was never released outside of Japan.
Could somebody please explain this?

This is in the Swedish PSN store, Tales of Vesperia for PS3 is promoted in the digital deals, although it's not in the store.
When I do a quick Google search on the title I get the impression that the game was never released outside of Japan.

Playstaton store has had a bug for weeks now where random pictures in the store get swapped with others, for some reason mostly pics of Japanese/anime games

Shizuka

It's just an error, nothing more.

Zhao_Yun

Physical PS4 version of Cyber Sleuth coming to Europe tooo!!!

Just announced on the Bamco EU livestream

YEAHHHHH

EDIT: Only in UK, Germany and Italy.. but still better than nothing!

Unfortunately no physical Vita version but I guess it's better than nothing. Still not sure on which platform to buy it. I prefer Vita but may go for PS4 because physical. I am kinda surprised about the omission of France though.

I tried to purchase a couple tables in Zen Pinball 2 on my Vita last night. Was able to add funds to my wallet and purchase the Portal table but I get various errors when I try to get some others. Decided to sleep on it hoping it was some weird server stuff but still no go.

Searching the internet it says it is bad billing information but I went in and deleted and put everything back in and still no go. Also I was able to add funds to my wallet so doesn't seem to be the case. Any ideas?

Error 1:
Hit 'Buy Table'. Order & Pay screen comes up with all the price and tax info. Hit Order & Pay and get.. "The connection to the server or device has been lost. (NP-2244-2)

Error 2:
Hit 'Buy Table' do not get the Order & Pay screen, instead just get a message saying "No content is available yet."

edit:
Game is updated, on the latest FW. Tried buying in the game, in the store, and in the web store.

Just tried buying the PS3 version of the table which worked. Except now the Vita version shows as 'Unavailable' instead of 'Purchased', so some weird shit is happening.

Physical for PS4 in Europe and still no Vita version?

Ugh, why won't they even give us a chance? :(

They release so many other Vita anime games physically in Europe too, I don't get why this one doesn't get it.

autoduelist

Need tips/advice --

1) Can I easily play audio while playing a game on Vita? For example, can I somehow have a podcast on my vita, play it, while muting game volume and just listening to a podcast?

2) If so, how?

3) If so, anyone recommend some good ones that are 'timeless'? i was thinking of ps i love you, but that's new so if i do like it there's no backlog to go through.

Just saw scans for Nippon Ichi's new Dungeon-RPG "Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain". Man, one of the class artworks won't be well received here on GAF.

Yes, plenty of people will need to look at them to see if they might rot the minds of other people that look at them.

Not sure if this is a good place to ask, but I just wanted some input.

Manged to get the PS4 Destiny Bundle for 315ish - is this a good price? I was thinking of waiting for BF, but this seems like a decent deal.

Solid price. BF will likely have those 350 bundles (uncharted, etc) but maybe with some store credit or ps+ thrown in. 315 now is easier and a good deal.

A delayed game will eventually be good something something

new release date is February 28th btw

I wish he just said 'might' which is clearly what he meant.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Light World beat in Super Meat Boy (vita), my impression from the beginning is upheld: it's a very, very solid port (besides the horrible new soundtrack), controls are awesome with the Vita d-pad, framerate keeps up, also in the busy parts of Cotton Alley etc. The game is clearly not designed for the small Vita screen, in the large levels you can barely see your character now, but that's rarely a big problem.

I've had great fun replaying so far, I'll probably try to beat Dark World too.

Need tips/advice --

1) Can I easily play audio while playing a game on Vita? For example, can I somehow have a podcast on my vita, play it, while muting game volume and just listening to a podcast?
If it's an audio file, playing it with "Music" then entering a game should mute 95% of in game audio (and the ones that don't have a manual control).

dracula_x

Light World beat in Super Meat Boy (vita), my impression from the beginning is upheld: it's a very, very solid port (besides the horrible new soundtrack), controls are awesome with the Vita d-pad, framerate keeps up, also in the busy parts of Cotton Alley etc. The game is clearly not designed for the small Vita screen, in the large levels you can barely see your character now, but that's rarely a big problem.

I've had great fun replaying so far, I'll probably try to beat Dark World too.

Yes, BlitWorks did an excellent job, as usual.

Sondar

Anyone had any movement in their preorders of Samurai Warriors 4 II Vita (English) from Play Asia? It was showing as in stock 24 hours this morning, now it's in stock 48 hours however I preordered it the second it was available & it's still showing as preparing order. :/

Need tips/advice --

You used to be able to do this with Music Unlimited but no Vita Spotify support. I think you are SOL.

Shizuka

As VLiberty is trying to come up with a list of PS3 games that enable screenshots, I've been thinking of doing one for Vita titles that don't allow you to take screenshots. I can only think of Monster Monpiece and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

I'm talking about games that don't allow you to take screenshots anywhere, not just during particular situations, like a few japanese games.

Sondar

Superbeat XONiC pre-orders are up! Go!Go!Go!

Edit

Tried placing an order, which it did & accepted UK address. Order now cancelled as it won't ship internationally which they did originally say.

Edit 2

Store is now offline.

Shizuka

Superbeat XONiC pre-orders are up! Go!Go!Go!

Edit

Tried placing an order, which it did & accepted UK address. Order now cancelled as it won't ship internationally which they did originally say.

Edit 2

Store is now offline.

How much was it?

Massa

As VLiberty is trying to come up with a list of PS3 games that enable screenshots, I've been thinking of doing one for Vita titles that don't allow you to take screenshots. I can only think of Monster Monpiece and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

I'm talking about games that don't allow you to take screenshots anywhere, not just during particular situations, like a few japanese games.

I think Call of Duty blocks it as well.

autoduelist

Anyone know why I can't connect my vita wirelessly to my pc?

Both are connected to my router... internet connection on vita passes everything, nat 1.

when I add device, it just gives me the 'you need to have cma running on your pc' message, which it is.... i have no idea why they can't see each other (my smart tv can see my pc, so i assume my pc is 'visible'.).

any ideas?

Note -- 'Connect to PS vita System...' is already checked in CMA)

EDITEDITEDIT

Actually, crap, I can't seem to connect via cable either. I have at least 50 gigs of games on my pc, so I'm starting to get worried.

My computer beeps and such when I click 'connect via usb' on the vita, but then after a delay the vita just says 'could not connect to the pc'.

Last time I connected was... maybe a month or two ago? Before the latest firmware patch.

Any ideas, really starting to get worried and this is taking longer than I have timewise...

Sondar

Hello everybody, today we have big news! Limited Editions of SUPERBEAT: XONiC™ will be available exclusively at PM Studios’ online store
https://superbeatxonic.ecwid.com/.
The preorders for Limited Editions will start on October 9, 2015
at 4PM (PST)!

We're going to have two Limited editions!
X-OTIC Collection (450 units available)
- A copy of the SUPERBEAT: XONiC game
- an exclusive collectible Box,
- 2 Original Soundtrack Discs (57 tracks total),
- 2 LP records (4 sides with 57 tracks total) with an exclusive sleeve cover.
Price: $100.00 plus $15.00 S&H.
(Only available for United States, Canada and Mexico.)
X-CLUSIVE Collection (500 units available)
Price: $50 plus $8 S&H.
(Only available for United States, Canada, and Mexico.)
And we care about the one's who preordered in retail stores, Original Soundtrack will be available for $15 plus $5 S&H
You will be able to preorder too from our facebook page (Click on Products!
Please feel free to post your questions on the comments or via private message.
P.D Thanks for the 1000 Likes! Please invite all our friends and DJMAX Players! Let's reach 2000!

autoduelist

The latest firmware v3.55 came with an update for Content Manager on PC. If you've not updated Content Manager on PC in the last week, then that's the problem.

I reinstalled CMA (did this b4 you posted, but i figured why not try it... though I thought CMA auto-updated)...

(thanks though!)

Anyway, this got usb connection working but wireless still not working. Any ideas?

Shizuka

Hello everybody, today we have big news! Limited Editions of SUPERBEAT: XONiC™ will be available exclusively at PM Studios’ online store
The preorders for Limited Editions will start on October 9, 2015
at 4PM (PST)!

We're going to have two Limited editions!
X-OTIC Collection (450 units available)
- an exclusive collectible Box,
- 2 LP records (4 sides with 57 tracks total) with an exclusive sleeve cover.
Price: $100.00 plus $15.00 S&H.
(Only available for United States, Canada and Mexico.)
X-CLUSIVE Collection (500 units available)
Price: $50 plus $8 S&H.
(Only available for United States, Canada, and Mexico.)
And we care about the one's who preordered in retail stores, Original Soundtrack will be available for $15 plus $5 S&H
You will be able to preorder too from our facebook page (Click on Products!
Please feel free to post your questions on the comments or via private message.
P.D Thanks for the 1000 Likes! Please invite all our friends and DJMAX Players! Let's reach 2000!

Bye.

I reinstalled CMA (did this b4 you posted, but i figured why not try it... though I thought CMA auto-updated)...

(thanks though!)

Anyway, this got usb connection working but wireless still not working. Any ideas?

Have you tried shutting off and booting both systems from cold (your PC and PSVita), then trying? Sometimes I have to restart my shit from cold to get it to connect after a firmware update.

Aside from that, I can't think of a reason unless something changed in your router or connection.

Sondar

I don't know what's worse, not enabling international orders or charging over $70 for international shipping.

I guess there's maybe an option of using a mail forwarding service, but it'd be very expensive postage.

Edit

Double post. Sorry.

Top Bottom