• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | October 2015

Shizuka

I'd love to know the reason behind their decision. Anything like licensing?

I doubt it. Like Takao mentioned on Line, it's the same company that handled the western release of DJ MAX Technika Tune, which handled international orders quite poorly, to be extremely polite to them.

Takao

Banned
Why is it only available to those countries...? Seems odd?

GIven PM Studios is only publishing the game in North America, not really. Rising Star and ASW might offer their own LE for Europe/Japan. We know Nurijoy has their own for Korea.

Sondar

I doubt it. Like Takao mentioned on Line, it's the same company that handled the western release of DJ MAX Technika Tune, which handled international orders quite poorly, to be extremely polite to them.

I see. :) I wasn't into collecting back then, so the issues went unnoticed by me! I got my LE off eBay for quite a lot of money...

GIven PM Studios is only publishing the game in North America, not really. Rising Star and ASW might offer their own LE for Europe/Japan. We know Nurijoy has their own for Korea.

Yep, Rising Star are doing their own LE. Keep checking their page on an hourly basis.

wilflare

Anyone had any movement in their preorders of Samurai Warriors 4 II Vita (English) from Play Asia? It was showing as in stock 24 hours this morning, now it's in stock 48 hours however I preordered it the second it was available & it's still showing as preparing order. :/

there's ready stock for this at my local store if you need help with that

Ponn

Banned
I was going to get Corpse Party Blood Drive physical for the LE but i'm actually creeped out by that artbook cover so i'm going digital. It helping me hit $100 is secondary.

Huh? No party handling Superbeat Xonic was involved with Technika Tune. Technika Tune's NA release was handled by Pentavision Global, which no longer exists.

Takao

Banned
Huh? No party handling Superbeat Xonic was involved with Technika Tune. Technika Tune's NA release was handled by Pentavision Global, which no longer exists.

My mistake. PM handled Technika's arcade release, as well two of the PSP DJ Max games in North America.

RK128

In something of a surprise, I'm going to get something for my PS3 for a change; Skylanders Swap Force Dark Edition. I never tried the series before and considering that I am interested in SuperChargers (which looks like a really great game), it would be smart to try out the series in an inexpensive way :).

The Dark Edition versions are normally very pricey (100 bucks) but GameStop is selling the Dark Edition of Swap Force (a older game) for 22 bucks and thanks to having 5 bucks in trade in credit....it goes down to 17 bucks. Its a great deal too, as you are getting five characters to play as alongside the game + portal (which works with SuperChargers if you get the digital version).

Looking forward to trying this out after classes tomorrow and will share impressions with you guys after I play it for a while :).

Prodigal

Banned
I'm a relatively new PS4 owner and I'd love to have some friends on my list! Add me if you'd like, my tag is ArcticGroove.

yaffi

Meh, I need to start a new game in DR AE because I didn't notice you could dl the jp voice track from PSN.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
8p4azkC.jpg

Aw yeah... I guess not that many are replaying the game just yet?

autoduelist

Super Meat Boy lasted all of 3 levels on my vita. Platformers are not my thing.

Plat finally popped on the drpg i was playing. 20k kills is no joke. The only good thing about it was that if I had to estimate, I thought I was at 16k when it popped so it made my night.

Zhao_Yun

Still waiting on my copies of IA/VT and Taiko no Tatsujin V. They were shipped by Nipponyasan 4 weeks ago and I am starting to get worried ;(

Star Ocean Second Evolution is coming out this month in Japan

No gameplay in the trailer, but the game will have several enhancements:

Renewed theme song sung by twin duo Rina Eri
Trophy support
Paid gameplay support DLC
Graphics and background music quality increase

Didn't expect it to come so soon. Hope SE will release a Western release soon!

salromano

Hey, guys. I'm interviewing the producers of Sword Art Online: Lost Song / Hollow Realization and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth today. If anyone's got any questions that aren't PS Vita physical release begging for Digimon or localization begging for non-localized games, feel free to send them my way and I'll ask.

Bowl0l

Hey, guys. I'm interviewing the producers of Sword Art Online: Lost Song / Hollow Realization and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth today. If anyone's got any questions that aren't PS Vita physical release begging for Digimon or localization begging for non-localized games, feel free to send them my way and I'll ask.
Please ask what drove them to localize Digimon now. Btw, tell them Digimon All Star Battle is bad and don't remaster that game for the PS4.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth will be my 1st physical game for the PS4. All my PS4 game til now is digital.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!

Just ask them if in general Hollow Realization will play like Hollow Fragment. From what Ive seen from my magazines on the desk the UI at least looks fairly familiar. Though do hope that the touch for the skills is optional and the functionality with the controller is still generally the same. As touch is honestly a shit control option for a handheld game, esp when the combat is action based. On top of having the center of balance being off due to taking one hand off of the vita to peck at the screen. So with that being said, do hope the standard controls for skill usage still exist as with Hollow Fragment.

Also can we expect more towns / better interaction with the NPCs? Do understand the reason why things were the way they were with HF was due to most of the games core being built around Infinity Moment. So with Hollow Realization do expect them to be starting over from scratch with everything else besides the combat system in general.

salromano

Thanks for the questions folks. I've got everything all set up. I hope to have both interviews up on Gematsu by the morning, but I have a big weekend ahead and transcribing interviews sucks. I'll do my best!

N° 2048

I just saw this in the Steam thread and I'm suddenly lookg forward to Zestiria a whole lot more

Hmmmm I never could finish Xillia (my first tales game) I might give this a shot since I can borrow it from the gf. So far it's been looking good.

That or Tales of Hearts R

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Thanks for the questions folks. I've got everything all set up. I hope to have both interviews up on Gematsu by the morning, but I have a big weekend ahead and transcribing interviews sucks. I'll do my best!

Good luck and will be looking forward to reading it!

Why aren't you playing TF Devastation already PS4 and VitaGAF?

Looks awesome!!! Reviews are better than I expected. Need time for this I don't have yet. Will be a good for the holidays.

I gotta find time for the Battlefront beta before it is over.

Tizoc

But the vita would explode playing it and not just from the game's sheer awesomeness :V
Besides use remote play to play it on the vita~

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
dpptnj.gif

Because motherfucking Super Meat Boy

will play TF on PC at first decent steam sale lol

You're being wildly optimistic.

You might be right on that. Spent literally 10 minutes on some PS+ games which is OK. Fun to try stuff out and not feel you wasted money.

I have given up on the PS+ thread because it is literally binary people who either think PS+ has terrible games every month or every game is awesome and how dare you criticize these games. There have been some real stinkers on PS+ and some games that are not for everyone but people jump on anybody with a nuanced view that some months are better than others. Don't get me started on Knack trolls. People just say Knack for the reaction and people jump on it like suckers. Those threads are awful.

Chuy

Sweet. Look forward to reading the interview

dpptnj.gif
Because i can wait for it to go half-off in a few weeks
I'm not going to have the time to play/buy it til then sadly :/

A little too late I guess, but did you ask them if the risk system is gone and if so that have they replaced it with. Is every mission timed, have they changed the dialogue system?

Young Magus

Alright so for the $100 promo I already got Zesteria so that covers the $60.

So I`m deciding on what to get next, toss up between P4D, DR:AE or Transformers. Any recommendations?

Top Bottom