• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | December 2014

nampad

Lego Batman 2 and Lego Marvel SuperHeroes are the best. But take into account the games are better versions of the 3ds games , they are not 3d games like in Ps3 for example.

And what about Lego Movie and Lego Batman 3?
I know they aren't like the console versions but I guess my nephew would be still happy. He loves the console Lego games and used to love the PSP Lego games.
He also has a brand new Ipad which he could use for Lego games and as they are much cheaper over there and he only has a small memory card, I would also like to know if these Lego games are the same as the handheld versions.

edit:
BUY Ys: Memories of Celceta, Rogue Legacy and Minecraft.

That makes me wonder. How many browser game of a game franchise ever been released worldwide? Excluding ones that only want to ride the fad. There were Valkyria Chronicles, Seiken Densetsu, among others that never got out of Japan.

I am still a bit disappointed that KanColle Kai is essentially the same as KanColle, considering how long it took them to release it. >___>

Tizoc

BTW, can a PS4 have 1 or 2 TB installed on it?
We might buy one that has 500 GB but swap that out for a 1 TB or higher if possible.

crinale

From Sony's pre-TGS conference (Sept. 1st) till now I can't even count how many Vita games got announced. Yes many of them are multiplats, Plus version of the predecessor and such but still it's far from dead
in Japan

From Sony's pre-TGS conference (Sept. 1st) till now I can't even count how many Vita games got announced. Yes many of them are multiplats, Plus version of the predecessor and such but still it's far from dead.

While yes the most notable IPs are not on the Vita, slowly its recapturing the Japanese gaming itch my PSP is delivering before. Not bad for a "dead" system.

MQX

Best news today!

Bravely (Default) series is finally coming to some non-3DS platforms!

http://bravelyarchive.jp/

emailquote
:(
Confirmed 2016-2017 digital only + edition release for the Vita(like Agito+) ;p

That is wrong in so many ways.
At least, It has something to do with "Congratulations" and Vita ;P.

Can't hear you, packing all my stuff and moving to Japan.

Do you have an extra ticket? I want to move too ;P

BTW, can a PS4 have 1 or 2 TB installed on it?
We might buy one that has 500 GB but swap that out for a 1 TB or higher if possible.

A quick google makes it look fine, I assume physical dimensions are the only issue not storage size.

As SirTapTap says, the only thing that matters with regards to upgrading is the physical dimensions of the hard drive, not the storage space - if it'll fit inside, it'll work (so far).

antibolo

Banned
Quick Vita question, I want to download a game I already own as a cart, so I have the option of playing it whenever I want (Ys MoC).

What happens to the installed file that the cart placed on the system when I download the full version? Does it overwrite it, leave my saves intact, explode etc.

Cheers

It will automatically merge with the existing retail file, preserving your save data.

But you should still do a backup of your save first, just in case.

Shizuka

Neptunia Rebirth games are no longer Playstation-exclusive, they're all getting released on Steam along with Fairy Fencer F.

antibolo

Banned
With the recent announcements of both PW3 and J-Stars+ localizations being confirmed for Vita, Namco seems to be taking the Vita more seriously in the West. I bet that the positive sales of SAO:HF have something to do with it.

Shizuka

With the recent announcements of both PW3 and J-Stars+ localizations being confirmed for Vita, Namco seems to be taking the Vita more seriously in the West. I bet that the positive sales of SAO:HF have something to do with it.

And that's why I'm hopeful about Digimon.

SerTapTap

Is there anything else like Everyday Shooter, Sound Shapes, or Lumines on PSN for Vita? Love these musically driven games.

Already have djmax but not really looking for more guitar hero type games.

Patapon games are fantastic too, though they were on PSP. 2 is available for download on Vita and is the best in the series.

I'm not sure as I don't own it, but maybe Hohokum? Not sure though

Hohokum is an amazing game but I'm not sure I'd really call it musically driven. Can't recommend it enough though. Great chill-out game, amazing art, cool music.

Tapejara

I'm wondering if the games will be GameStop/EB Games exclusive again.

Chuy

Picked up Freedom Wars today while i was shopping at best buy. Mainly got it due to vitagaf recommending it and was wondering is it still a good single player/non-online game? I ask since i won't have internet for the foreseeable future but still plan on playing it soon

Saga 2015 will be a regular rpg with multiple characters and a world that reminds Romancing Saga but that's also different
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/22/saga-2015-playstation-vita-will-multiple-protagonists/

I understand completely

Went in expecting to learn a bit more about the game, came out not knowing what the fuck he meant. As soon as I saw:

Q: What kind of game is SaGa 2015?

A: A regular RPG.

I was done lol.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Online multiplayer in COD Advanced Warfare on Remote Play is so damn disheartening. I enjoy playing this game on remote play but playing against other people highlights just how big of a disadvantage you have.

Online multiplayer in COD Advanced Warfare on Remote Play is so damn disheartening. I enjoy playing this game on remote play but playing against other people highlights just how big of a disadvantage you have.

Yup I play a lot of Destiny through remote play, when I'm playing alone and doing simple bounties, or grinding/farming. If I'm playing with friends or raiding I do have to hop back to my TV though. I'd say 70-80% of the time though, I play most of my PS4 games through my Vita.

Why do so many posters have that Knack avatar?

There was a bet with Verendus regarding what games Sony would announce during PSX with multiple possibilities (like new game from SCEJ? new Capcom game exclusive to PS4 ect), all the losers have to where that Knack avatar until april 1st.

Valkyria

Banned
New dengeki interviews thread is just another "lol vita", thread. But that's what you get when moderation sanctions trolling.

I can wait to the Tearaway to flop to see how much people wanted those Vita games that it actually does not have according to the same people.

nampad

There was a bet with Verendus regarding what games Sony would announce during PSX with multiple possibilities (like new game from SCEJ? new Capcom game exclusive to PS4 ect), all the losers have to where that Knack avatar until april 1st.

Yet another joke thread

Thanks. I only look at avatars while posting and it did confuse me a little bit :)

New dengeki interviews thread is just another "lol vita", thread. But that's what you get when moderation sanctions trolling.

I can wait to the Tearaway to flop to see how much people wanted those Vita games that it actually does not have according to the same people.

Worse, the moderation trolls, too. I tried to report a post once and didn't even get a reply. A week later I was banned for calling apologists shills. These guys were also juniors with 0.5 posts per day suddenly engaging in discussion.

I personnaly gave up on the moderation regarding anything Vita related, when even a mod is blatantly trolling there is no point.

Yasumi

Banned
I don't think it's for the post regarding moderation though, since Sgt.Cobra & co. aren't banned
Has to be, since Shizuka's only other recent posts were in here, and there's nothing else that would objectionable. At least it shouldn't be permanent. Still miss Imouto.

ZeroAKA

Has to be, since Shizuka's only other recent posts were in here, and there's nothing else that would objectionable. At least it shouldn't be permanent. Still miss Imouto.
I'm guessing it's because of this. RIP in peace.

I don't think mods check Community threads too often, if at all.

VLiberty

Sgtcobra is banned so yeah it is.

What happened to Imouto? If it's allowed to talk about

Hikami

I'm guessing it's because of this. RIP in peace.

I don't think mods check Community threads too often, if at all.

Damn.. a bunch of people got banned in that thread..
I try to avoid Vita related threads in the gaming section for this reason, the Vita hate gets to me and my ignore list just keeps getting bigger.

Top Bottom