• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | December 2014

TUSR

Banned
I knew VitaGAF wasn't welcome in GAF since the CG debacle, but today was too much. We might as well not talk about Vita outside of this thread at all. I wanted to state my opinion in that thread in a civil manner (Good for GR to survive; still not getting a PS4) but I'm afraid I'll get banned :(.

I slept all day because im a degenerate on Christmas break, we are getting a new Gravity Rush?

Yasumi

Banned
I slept all day because im a degenerate on Christmas break, we are getting a new Gravity Rush?
People are thinking PS4 because it's taken so long for any new info to come out, and Toyama said today that "...people are waiting a long while for Gravity Rush info, but they’ll understand why the delay once they have something new to say," though some have been thinking it's PS4 exclusive for months already.

At most, I think it'll be a PS4/Vita multiplat. The PS4 just hasn't cultivated the right audience for something like Gravity Rush yet.

Xenoflare

tumblr_ndokqqkHSc1tabhu5o1_500.gif

I knew VitaGAF wasn't welcome in GAF since the CG debacle, but today was too much. We might as well not talk about Vita outside of this thread at all. I wanted to state my opinion in that thread in a civil manner (Good for GR to survive; still not getting a PS4) but I'm afraid I'll get banned :(.

EDIT: That word baekshi used WAS against ToS, though.

What's that? I rarely goes outside of the community OTs I live in so I don't know what's going on.

The only time I remember VitaGAF was pissed was the Type 0 typo.

antibolo

Banned
baekshi's permaban was entirely justified considering the language he used. And spoiler tagging it probably only made it worse.

Not sure what the hell he was thinking, he should have known better.

As for the others... no comment.

I do hope Shizuka is not permabanned though?

incpdo

This is what happened :(
I get it now. Im sad. Gravity rush was the game i wanted to play and bought a vita to do it . I got an incredible console. I was hoping vita and ps4 versions of the game but this pretty much confirms ps4 only. It would be nice if we get a spinoff with raven.

Garraboa

baekshi's permaban was entirely justified considering the language he used. And spoiler tagging it probably only made it worse.

I thought that the avatar being gone = permabanned, but baekshi's still there and he's perma'd.

I don't know if there's a Twitter account or some other means to contact Shizuka and confirm it. He does post on the NISA forums, so maybe there.

wilflare

what's the CG debacle?

seriously waking up to this SUCKS
they might as well banish the entire VitaGAF community

this is nonsense

Is there anyone I can send a formal complaint to about the lack of moderation against the obvious troll posts, that are an increasing problem in Vita related threads?

Xenoflare

I thought that the avatar being gone = permabanned, but baekshi's still there and he's perma'd.

I don't know if there's a Twitter account or some other means to contact Shizuka and confirm it. He does post on the NISA forums, so maybe there.

Man things got dark quickly. Some of the very active VitaGAF member just went poof.

antibolo

Banned

But baekshi's avatar is still there despite him being apparently permabanned?

I'm not sure avatars disappearing or not are a reliable clue.

Is there anyone I can send a formal complaint to about the lack of moderation against the obvious troll posts, that are an increasing problem in Vita related threads?

No. The TOS clearly states that any moderation is final. Don't push this any further or you will definitely get a ban.

Yeah baekshi's was justifiable. I'm thinking he new what he was doing when he wrote it. As for Shizuka I doubt it was a permaban.

Anyway, anyone think there will be a PS1 sale this week, or a flash sale?

Chuy

what's the CG debacle?

seriously waking up to this SUCKS
they might as well banish the entire VitaGAF community

this is nonsense
This. Wasn't lurking gaf when that game was announced.

Anyway would like to say thanks to vitagaf for recommending me freedom wars. i'm enjoying the hell out of it :)

maouvin

What in all the fucks.

I sent him a PSN message, but who knows when he'll see it. People never notice PSN messages.

Maybe this?

TOS said:
A. Moderation of NeoGAF is not by democracy. All decisions with regards to thread closure and movement, permanent and temporary bans, membership, and any other relevant issues are made by the NeoGAF administration alone and are final. That being said, constructive criticisms and suggestions are welcome, provided they are directed to NeoGAF Administration via e-mail, here. Do not dispute administrative policy or action within the forum itself.

Xenoflare

Yeah baekshi's was justifiable. I'm thinking he new what he was doing when he wrote it. As for Shizuka I doubt it was a permaban.

Speaking of that, shouldn't there be another new list of sales for the holiday weekly sale thing that's been going on? Or is it already over?

bobawesome

You could always try PSN, even though he's rarely on.

Yasumi

Banned

Baekshi's was very likely a suicide, judging by the fact he posted every other decent Vita community plus his Twitter. He knew that he wasn't coming back.
eAfVupn.png

Garraboa

They'll probably rename this month's flash sale for a christmas sale. PS1 and PSP deals would be sweet.

But baekshi's avatar is still there despite him being apparently permabanned?

I'm not sure avatars disappearing or not are a reliable clue.

Not sure either. If someone has a NISA account they can contact Shizuka there.

Producer

Speaking of that, shouldn't there be another new list of sales for the holiday weekly sale thing that's been going on? Or is it already over?

they get posted tuesday, like 10 minutes before the sale starts.

edit: woah not a junior anymore, i thought you had to be here several months to be a normal member?

Chuy

It'll be announced tomorrow when the store updates via the blog
I also believe there'll be a flash sale this weekend due to there be one every month

incpdo

Ill change the subject as I don't want to be another one on that black list. I'm pretty excited to play resogun on vita. Anyone knows if they plan to release the following updates( as PS vita version is an inferior version missing some modes)

Dahh, I guess I'll just drop it.
Hope everyone comes back from their ban.

Is there a launch window for J-Stars yet other than that it's coming to the west?

Xenoflare

Ill change the subject as I don't want to be another one on that black list. I'm pretty excited to play resogun on vita. Anyone knows if they plan to release the following updates( as PS vita version is an inferior version missing some modes)

Speaking of that, I really cannot wait for Bastion, never before a port in which I played the original is getting me so excited. I recall posting here about that many times.

Producer

Congrats!
I noticed your status yesterday. >.>

Member status is I think 300+ posts and here for 3 months.

3 months plus 300 posts in that span I believe.

Three months and 350 posts are the requirements to become a full member. Congrats!
```````````````````````````````````````````
All those members with that Knack avatar is messing with me.

thanks guys. i guess they count the initial month you registered because i was only allowed to post in December.

Xenoflare

thanks guys. i guess they count the initial month you registered because i was only allowed to post in December.

That reminds me, when I finally found out that I could finally start posting, my account is almost 2 years old.

I think it took 8 months for the registration to get through.

antibolo

Banned

Your profile says sept 21.

So I guess this confirms that
1) The relevant date is when you registered
2) The minimum time is indeed 3 months

That reminds me, when I finally found out that I could finally start posting, my account is almost 2 years old.

I think it took 8 months for the registration to get through.

My registration took so long that by the time it resolved, I was all like "wait what is this NeoGAF thing again". I didn't even remember what made me create an account in the first place.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Well damn. I saw this massacre coming from a mile away just looking at the posts from earlier today. Is there a roundup of everyone gone?

Any updates on AI/VT Colorful?

Garraboa

I kinda regretted not getting The Lego Movie Videogame back in the first week of sales. Hopefully I'll find it for cheap when I go shopping this Boxing Day (Freedom Wars and PDf2nd are priorities, though!)

I kinda regretted not getting The Lego Movie Videogame back in the first week of sales. Hopefully I'll find it for cheap when I go shopping this Boxing Day (Freedom Wars and PDf2nd are priorities, though!)

You could also see if you can get it cheap from someone who got the PS TV bundle and didn't want the DL code.

Xenoflare

Your profile says sept 21.

So I guess this confirms that
1) The relevant date is when you registered
2) The minimum time is indeed 3 months

My registration took so long that by the time it resolved, I was all like "wait what is this NeoGAF thing again". I didn't even remember what made me create an account in the first place.

For me it was that I'm lurking in the community threads, mostly Megaten/Persona related long after my initial sign up, and then it hit me one day and I was like "wait, didn't I registered here a looooooooooooooooooooong time ago?" and boom.

For the record, I really like it here, despite of GAF's reputation, the front page is the same as all the gaming related forums which I usually avoid, but I really like the community threads and it's the reason why I bothered to sign up here the first place

Haven't been active in this community in a while, but merry christmas vitagaf~
Merry christmas too toriyama!
Well damn. I saw this massacre coming from a mile away just looking at the posts from earlier today. Is there a roundup of everyone gone?

Any updates on AI/VT Colorful?

baekshi
Mass_pincup
Shizuka
nampad
Sgt. Cobra
``````````````````````````````
We don't have any new info about IA/VT colorful. Shame

Top Bottom