• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | December 2014

Garraboa

You could also see if you can get it cheap from someone who got the PS TV bundle and didn't want the DL code.

That too. I forgot that PSN game codes are compatible all across NA.

I'll have to get another PSN card for La Mulana EX too, since Suikoden II ate all the credit I had left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ever been on sale? I'll try to find it used, but so far I haven't been lucky.

TOTP: Run to Best Buy and nab Freedom Wars for $15!

Producer

this ia/vt colorful talk reminds me i missed out on that beautiful LE.

importing it regardless, IA is too cute and it looks like a calmer, soothing experience coming from project diva

Producer

I find the having to move the stick part somewhat intimidating.

i'm personally excited for it, adds a neat little mechanic to the gameplay. Cant wait to see it in harder difficulties.

the videos in the game are really good, i found Technika Tune's to be hit or miss, most were good though

Mr. Desu

Shinovi Versus 'Let's Get Physical' Limited Edition is $40 on Amazon.

It's stupid how much I'm enjoying the game. Not to mention the box looks nice on a shelf and the artbook/soundtrack are both really nice.
HMHtJWx.jpg

gad7MVm.jpg

The game itself is also quite fun.

SerTapTap

It's stupid how much I'm enjoying the game. Not to mention the box looks nice on a shelf and the artbook/soundtrack are both really nice.
HMHtJWx.jpg

The game itself is also quite fun.

Lol where is that quote? And yeah the game is a lot of fun, can't wait for estival on PS4.

Producer

IA/VT is published by Marvelous, so it's very very likely that Xseed will localize it. I think we have nothing to worry about.

yep its also being produced by Senran's creator, Takaki the god

also another good point for localization is that 1st PLACE co. is pretty lax about licensing out IA for private and commercial use, so it definately has a good shot of making it over.

Mr. Desu

At the rate the game is currently selling, the world will end before the LE becomes an actual piece of history.

It already is. If it's not actually, I will damn well make sure it becomes a piece of history. It will go down in the books it is not already in.
ALL OF THEM.

I'm pretty sure it sold well digitally. Not everyone would buy the physical copy of this, specially the LE aha.

Well, I mean... I went into the local Gamestop and straight face asked for it. I knew what I was there for and nothing was going to stop me from getting it.
It's a video game and I like to have them physically.

JPS Kai

Has there been any news on La Mulana EX? I'm hoping for a release tomorrow but there's been absolutely nothing on my radar.

incpdo

I had no idea, honestly. Ah well, I'm happy with it and that's what matters! (I'm new to the whole Vita thing, don't know much about anything.)

i want one. I only own that cooking rythm game but the comedy aspect is something i did like , i know the Shinovi vs game has less fanservice than the rythm game.

FiveOVER

Neo Member
I'm passing on a message from Shizuka:

He went down with that tame post and if he comes back one day, it'll be for the PSN/Vita thread and OTs only. He hope it's not permanent, because VitaGAF welcomed him with open arms and he's truly thankful for everyone that's part of the community.

ecurbj

For some reason. I always thought Shizuka was a
girl

I'm passing on a message from Shizuka:

He went down with that tame post and if he comes back one day, it'll be for the PSN/Vita thread and OTs only. He hope it's not permanent, because VitaGAF welcomed him with open arms and he's truly thankful for everyone that's part of the community.
Absolutely. Great asset to the VitaGAF community. I love Shizuka posts. Hopefully it's just temporary.

I've known Shiz for quite a while, since the good old school XSeed forum days, guy is incredibly chill, what he got kicked for was indeed very tame, and I still don't understand why it would warrant a ban, but oh well. Hope to see you around soon man, this place sure is going to feel a little emptier.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Falling on your sword because random strangers on the internet seemingly shamed your console of choice has to be the dumbest thing I can think of. If you see someone doing something against the TOS, report it. Otherwise just ignore them.

It's all about the games and that portable dream.

I don't see any reason why this can't be the Vita thread now that it's in community though. Just switch the name next month.

wait, Shizuka got banned? Damn. Sorry to hear it. Hope he's able to come back ASAP.
And Baekshi, too! What the hell happened when I was traveling!?

Mr. Desu

wait, Shizuka got banned? Damn. Sorry to hear it. Hope he's able to come back ASAP.

Seeing as it was mentioned in a quote to my post, I'm confused. Hopefully I'm not following in his footsteps, or that whoever this person is is good and fun and in the clear. I'm hoping that Senran Kagura isn't a touchy subject.

incpdo

And Baekshi, too! What the hell happened when I was traveling!?

It seems Baekshi was permabanned due to some nasty things he said in a post related to some interview . it has to do with Gravity Rush 2 and Vita of course.

It seems Baekshi was permabanned due to some nasty things he said in a post related to some interview . it has to do with Gravity Rush 2 and Vita of course.

That blows, but he did seem to be getting even more negative lately. Not sure if the perma was necessary, but not terribly surprising.

Caught myself up on the other bans. Unfortunate state of affairs.

FiveOVER

Neo Member
I've been contemplating joining the discussions at VitaGaf for quite some while now, but it sounds like the mods are really strict.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
I've been contemplating joining the discussions at VitaGaf for quite some while now, but it sounds like the mods are really strict.

Not really, they just dont like people shitposting for no reason or childish ones. They tend to clamp down more around the holidays as more "kids" on vacation causing more issues than normal on the forums. Which means generally behave during the busy times.

They pretty much leave this thread alone which has become the Veeter GAF thread.

Nah, not really. People were banned for effectively backseat modding. That doesn't fly on any forum I've visited, really. And some members outside VitaGAF get off on trolling the folks around here, so it's a bit unpleasant outside of a few unofficial VitaGAF threads. You'll be perfectly fine if you keep yourself from getting too frustrated.

FiveOVER

Neo Member
Not really, they just dont like people shitposting for no reason or childish ones.

They pretty much leave this thread alone which has become the Veeter GAF thread.
Cool. I might slowly ease myself into this thread then.

Nah, not really. People were banned for effectively backseat modding. That doesn't fly on any forum I've visited, really. And some members outside VitaGAF get off on trolling the folks around here, so it's a bit unpleasant outside of a few unofficial VitaGAF threads. You'll be perfectly fine if you keep yourself from getting too frustrated.
Yeah, I'm pretty used to the vita getting treated as such, so I'm fine with it.

I don't remember anyone eating a ban for SK. Criminal Girls it is not.

You can get banned for Senran Kagura screenshots. lol.

Criminal Girls "discussion" is banned because it devolves faster than the speed of light. It doesn't help that the whole gamergate/whatever gained prominence.

Top Bottom