• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | March 2015

SerTapTap

Much more interested in Neptunia Victory 2 but I'll hopefully get a review copy to give this a shot. No Tsunako art means I'm a bit eh on preordering sight unseen. Hoping it's funny and not too harem-y--that generic dude on the cover with the sword has me worried, what's the deal with him? Characters in Neptunia/Senran Kagura are as good as they are because there's no lame harem writing.

Shizuka

$30? That's oddly non-ripoff, though I assume the retail must be closer to $20 for it if so? How bad of a ripoff are their prices on Sayonara Umihara Kawase and moero? Buying just one thing from PA means crappy shipping and I can't use one of the $5 off $60 codes from the PA codes thread

They increased prices for SAO:LS and Moero.

Fisico

It's a shame that it's not enough to make a new topic. I mean, it's updated but it's still fucking nothing.

Well the old thread got locked, but the modification more or less confirms a weekly update for the teaser site, next Friday it should be updated to "0300" if it follows the same pattern.

Shizuka

Bad End: In 301 more weeks they announce BlazBlu Chronophanplasmorgia EX Sign RE;Coded In Birth Love Max!!!!!

giphy.gif

incpdo

Anyone knows what price will have axiom Verge day 1? I neeed some metroid vibe on my vita , its a shame Ghost Song will not launch in our favorite console.

SerTapTap

Anyone knows what price will have axiom Verge day 1? I neeed some metroid vibe on my vita , its a shame Ghost Song will not launch in our favorite console.

$18 with PS+, $20 stock. Dunno the other territory prices, probably standard conversions (indies usually avoid the $ = Euro silliness). It's not on Vita day one (sounds like a couple months out?), but Cross Buy will work retroactively so you can buy the PS4 version day one to say yourself $2 in the future if you want.

I call hax that rolling animation should have invincibility frames

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Been having some Vita issues since the firmware update. Namely, games won't even start. They just hang on the splash screen after you select "Start Game". I thought I fixed it last night after doing a database restore, but I just tried starting a game up today and it's back to not working. Any ideas?

EDIT: And now it's working again. Weird.

Yeah, saw this before.

I e-mailed customer support about them not having it in stock about 3 weeks ago and the reply I got was "we have no plans to restock this item". I guess their plan changed huh?

Already ordered it from Buygame2, anyway. Sadly, for a few quid more than they're charging here too (though with lower shipping costs, so it almost evens out).

Incoming flash sale?

I haven't seen a thread or any mention of this so far, but on the US ps store, they have Infamous First Light listed as a Flash sale item at 50% off, but that's the only item I see like that. There's no listing anywhere else for any other titles, and there isn't even a box for it under discounts or anything. However one of the banner items is for Infamous first light, and it does sale Flash Sale in the banner.

Top Bottom