• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | November 2014

Those of you that own a PS4, was there any pamphlets or ads on the box saying you can use Remote Play to play PS4 games on Vita?

I do not know but I was able to do remote play of Black Flag on my PS4 with my vita. I was on a 5-10 mbit adsl connection 300 kms away from my PS4. This was last christmas, I have not tried since because I do not have the need to remote play.

autoduelist

What's the browser plugin to sort PSN download lists on PC? I want to redownload LBP Vita but I bought the game in 2012 so going through that manually will take a while. Sony has removed it from the store so I can't go to the page either.

What region did they take LBP vita down in? It's still in the US store, I can't imagine them intentionally taking it down in any store.

is it safe to use?

Yes. It's nice. You'll need to do some work stripping out DLC and the occasional demo, but it's good for getting your inventory going.

Takao

Banned
What region did they take LBP vita down in? It's still in the US store, I can't imagine them intentionally taking it down in any store.

For whatever reason it wasn't appearing as a top option in search, but sorting through price you can find the game's page. You can't buy it anymore, though. You can't buy the Marvel Arcade DLC separately anymore either.

So I'm really interested in getting Gundam Breaker 2 this coming month. Does anyone have reason to believe it'll get localized? Or perhaps more importantly, that it would get localized within a few months (as opposed to a year+)?

So I'm really interested in getting Gundam Breaker 2 this coming month. Does anyone have reason to believe it'll get localized? Or perhaps more importantly, that it would get localized within a few months (as opposed to a year+)?

The first one wasn't localized, so I doubt it will be.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
I'd say just import it, there's like 4 Gundam games on Vita including Gundam Breaker 1 and none have been localized.

The first one wasn't localized, so I doubt it will be.

I'd say just import it, there's like 4 Gundam games on Vita including Gundam Breaker 1 and none have been localized.

Oh so the first one wasn't localized? Some of the listings I saw seemed to imply it was english, guess it was just "creative" marketing. I'll probably do that, then. Unfortunately its base price is like 60 USD, so it's a bit costly.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Oh so the first one wasn't localized? Some of the listings I saw seemed to imply it was english, guess it was just "creative" marketing. I'll probably do that, then. Unfortunately its base price is like 60 USD, so it's a bit costly.
$53 on NY. Beware slow shipping though.

Alternating between the 3DS and the Vita can be really jarring.
After a month of playing SMTIV today I started Killzone and holy shit lol, it's almost like jumping from PSone straight to PS3.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!

gundam shit hardly gets localized these days so id just import it.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit 63 dollars w/ fedex shipping. The yen has plummeted recently wtf...
Yep, Japan is in recession. Just 3 months ago that would've cost about $62 before shipping. Yen's projected to get even weaker against the dollar in the next few years so look forward to cheaper imports.

Yep, Japan is in recession. Just 3 months ago that would've cost about $62 before shipping. Yen's projected to get even weaker than the dollar in the next few years so look forward to cheaper imports.

I didn't realize it was this bad. Hope things aren't too bad for folks over there. I haven't payed attention to the exchange rate since like June.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
I didn't realize it was this bad. Hope things aren't too bad for folks over there. I haven't payed attention to the exchange rate since like June.

its been worse this is nothing. thats if the fatcats dont fuck it all up the tax hike was a brilliant start though.

its been worse this is nothing. thats if the fatcats dont fuck it all up the tax hike was a brilliant start though.

what's funny is that your comment could apply to basically any developed country in recession lol. Regardless, while I like my imports cheap, recession in this day and age isn't particularly good for anyone. Hope it gets better.
But not before december 18th lol

I really hope we get some info on some of the "2014" titles yet to be released (especially on Vita), the list is HUGE and there's no way all those games are stealth releasing this month.

autoduelist

For whatever reason it wasn't appearing as a top option in search, but sorting through price you can find the game's page. You can't buy it anymore, though. You can't buy the Marvel Arcade DLC separately anymore either.

so lbp vita is unavailable for purchase? what happens when someone who doesn't own it goes to the download page? i just get a download link. these seems like a mistake, why would they take down lbp except by accident?

Takao

Banned
so lbp vita is unavailable for purchase? what happens when someone who doesn't own it goes to the download page? i just get a download link. these seems like a mistake, why would they take down lbp except by accident?

Who said it was by accident? Given they removed the Marvel Arcade DLC to promote sales for LBP Vita Marvel Edition, they might be doing the same with the base game too.

Top Bottom