• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Pleased about NFS:MW, already have it on Vita but its nice to have the PS3 version too :)

Also really pleased about Lego Lord of the Rings for Vita, wanted to try it out but since they are normally not console ports i havent wanted to put money down on them but for free, you better believe i will play that :)

Roxas

Most Wanted and Mafia II are games which will keep you going for a while. Good games too.

Not played Spec Ops.

Was kinda hoping they would throw up Assassins Creed II for shits and giggles too.

Joni

Awesome. I already own New Little King's Story so the changed Vita line-up is perfect. I don't have any of those three PS3 games either so perfect month.

Footos22

another good month
i was literally just about to buy lego lord of the rings on vita as i enjoyed lego batman 2 so much when it was on sale last month.

Nfs ive been waiting for sub 15 as well

no need now. and mafia i always wanted to give a go but mixed reviews put mew off a bit.
thanks ps+ now i have 4 more games ill probably never get the chance to play.

Tizoc

Dunno about you guys, but really looking forward to NFS and Mafia 2 =P
When Vikings Attack is crossbuy right? Wicked been wanting to get that ^^;

SxP

Pretty excited for Mafia II and When Vikings Attack. The rest of the line up is pretty good as well, although I already own them.

Steroyd

Entering PS Plus in July/August:

31st July: Need for Speed: Most Wanted
31st July: Mafia 2
31st July: Spec Ops: The Line
31st July: Lego Lord of the Rings
31st July: When Vikings Attack!

Good lineup I say

I already have NFS MW, but this means I can trade in my physical copy and get a sliiiightly cheaper PS4 pre-order. ^_^

Jimrpg

holy mother of god

thats a great line up...

im only interested in NFS but there's something for everyone there... Sony does it again...

i wish they hadn't included Uncharted 3 as one of the yearly games... its 37GB and if you wanted to play it you would have already done so by now... its like... Halo in a way.

FDC1

Size of the games (taken on the French Store):

Need for Speed: Most Wanted: 4,4Go
Mafia 2: 7,2 Go
Spec Ops: The Line: 5,7Go
Lego Lord of the Rings: 1,8Go
When Vikings Attack!: 1,2Go

so1337

I recently upgraded my ps3 hdd from 60gb to 1tb. Not having to worry about storage anymore has made PS+ even better. Now I actually can hold all these games.

Still need to get Battlefield 3.

another good month
i was literally just about to buy lego lord of the rings on vita as i enjoyed lego batman 2 so much when it was on sale last month.

So Lego Batman 2 is good on Vita? I was put off by the fact it wasn’t a port of the Console versions and didn’t have the open world nature but if it still plays well and if I were to find it cheap enough I could be tempted.

nero2082

39787743.jpg

Donos

I'm still playing Okami HD, we got what? 3 months ago? I so know the pain (><)

Finished UC3 and now sailing through Amalur. I have restrainted myself now to only follow the Main quest (lvl 30 might) but but all those shiny Questmarkers keep distracting me. Already clocked 40 hours -_-.

Doesn't help that i started with FTL...

Wont touch Okami HD since everybody says that it's rather long.

Next up is Demon Souls (never played it) but i might shove Most Wanted in between now.

Happy with Most Wanted. I hope it will be pick up and play fun, no heavy time investment. Are there any good billboard type things to collect like in Paradise?

oti

Banned
Great month! I wanted to buy GRID 2 not too long ago, then the Forza Horizon deal on XBL came up and now NfS on PS+. I guess the universe is trying to tell me something.

Shame about LotR on PSVita. I'll still give it a try but the console version seems to be much better.

reminder

Will try Mafia 2, NfS and both Vita games. Spec Ops isn't my cup of tea (but will end up being in my download list as well haha).

Good update, although i looked forward to LKS. But since it was never confirmed i have no reason to be disappointed.

Footos22

So Lego Batman 2 is good on Vita? I was put off by the fact it wasn’t a port of the Console versions and didn’t have the open world nature but if it still plays well and if I were to find it cheap enough I could be tempted.

Yeah minus the horrible cut scene quality it just plays like the earlier lego games.which is no bad thing.

Certinty

Completed Most Wanted, Mafia II and LEGO LOTR so not too excited.

But looking forward to Spec Ops so it i'll live with this.

Pretty weak update for me. I've only played Most Wanted, but I'm not interested in any of the other games. Not the end of the world though.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Love how EU announces their shit almost half a month in advance to get players ready to make space or get ready for when they could DL their stuff and let them work it out 2 weeks in advance

NA waits till the last fucking minute, then releases shit on a weekly staggered basis, which makes most stockpile games in their DL list, cause most still don't finish stuff from a few months back

Drek

So that will have Hitman:Abs in both EU and Asia right? Makes me think it has a good chance of being on NA PS+ in August as well then.

I could see Ragnarok Odyssey being PS+ globally pretty soon with a new version coming out soon.

I'd personally love to see Carnage Heart EXA and Rayman Origins Vita version added to U.S. PS+. I already have the later as a physical copy, but I'm always in favor of having it digitally.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Why only July 31st?

EU store updates on Wednesday, 31st falls on a Wednesday

Smart of SCEE to give their users a head start by a week, rather than making them wait till August 7th

Of course SCEA will let you know what August offerings are on July 29th, then tell you wait till August 6th for your first item, even though they can give them out on July 30th, but the way they do weekly PS+ items, that's thrown out the window

EU gets the benefit cause they release all content at the start of the month, so they can release next month stuff a few days earlier
NA is handcuffed with the weekly release, so we get content later on

Top Bottom