• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

NHale

Here is the rumored LEGO game that someone leaked in May (was it nofi?). Already played Most Wanted and Mafia II. But very glad my most antecipated game on the "leak" is there, I've been wanting to buy Spec Ops for a while, so just because of that it's a good month for me.

I'm glad to see racing games on PS+, I felt it was a genre they barely cared about. Now please give us Ridge Racer Unbounded. It would be perfect fit for PS+ in my opinion (bomba sales wise but people that played it seemed to like it)

Why only July 31st?

Releasing the August update on July 24th would be really weird. I agree they are announcing the games 1 week earlier than they should. I'm shocked retailers are not pissed about it.

I already own most wanted on psn, though now my friend can enjoy it, am stoked about spec ops, and I had mafia 2 on mac for ages but never finished it.

Good line up, no DMC is surprising. Though official word on the blog is saying it was never on the table.

Jabba

Banned
Anyone have ideas as to why the NA version of the store gets updated as to what igc games are coming at the last minute? I may have to get EU ps plus as well. WTF. LOL

NHale

You could do worse than a great game. 2K is really interested in PS+ apparently.

Racing and sports games in the same month? Great to see SCEE interested in more variety. I understand a lot of people dislike those genres but maybe this could convert some of them by giving free games to try.

If only Pure was on the Store so PS+ users could experience one of the best games of this generation.

cyborg009

Banned
I'm trying to download uncharted but which version should I get? and what are the differences between 2D single experience versus 3D and regular.

NHale

And as expected people on that thread are unable to see beyond their particular desires and only ask for more of what they want. If 90% of IGC games were shooters, I would bet someone would ask for even more. Depressing. (Resistance Burning Skies being asked multiple times is hilarious. The game is terrible even as a Vita shooter.)

The only thing I can say they could improve on PS+ is to add a little more variety monthly. For example add more JRPGs like you said or racing games and mix it up every month.

Don't release 2 shooters in the same month or 6 shooters in a 3 month period. They even went from almost zero WRPGs to releasing a lot of WRPGs at the same time.

jcm

How many JRPGs are even on the PS3 store? Tales of Graces f, Final Fantasy XIII-2, and...?

I think this is all of them.

PS3
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk
Demon's Souls
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2
Mugen Souls
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Record of Agarest War 2
Record of Agarest War Zero
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
Tales of Graces f

PSV/PSP
Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland
CLADUN: This is an RPG!
Carnage Heart EXA
ClaDun x2
DISSIDIA 012 Prologus FINAL FANTASY
DUNGEON EXPLORER (PS3/PSP®)
Dragon Fantasy Book I
Dragon Fantasy Book II
Elminage Original
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: THE WAR OF THE LIONS
Hexyz Force
Ragnarok Odyssey
Ragnarok Tactics
Shin Megami Tensei®: Persona® 2: Innocent Sin
Valhalla Knights 2: Battle Stance
Ys: Memories of Celceta

I would love to read this thread the day they announced we were getting Hyperdimension Neptunia.

PS3
Demon's Souls
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Mugen Souls
Record of Agarest War 2
Tales of Graces f

PSV/PSP
Carnage Heart EXA
ClaDun x2
Dragon Fantasy Book I
Dragon Fantasy Book II
Elminage Original
Hexyz Force
Ragnarok Odyssey
Ragnarok Tactics

I would love to read this thread the day they announced we were getting Hyperdimension Neptunia.

There's a few more final fantasy games for the psp, like FFIV and FFIII, in case you wanna update your list.

jcm

There's a few more final fantasy games for the psp, like FFIV and FFIII, in case you wanna update your list.

Yes, I think that sorting the store by genre doesn't actually work. I was working off of this page, using the platform filters on the left. I'm pretty sure thy've got some miscategorized stuff though.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I wouldn't mind getting Ni No Kuni, since I'd like to play it but I'm never going to buy it.

It was hella fucking cheap during the sale the EU store had I think a month back

I think it dropped to $9.99 Euros or some shit

Vashetti

Banned
1 free movie rental a month would be pretty cool.

Would perhaps entice people to pay for their video subscriptions or whatever.

Andrefpvs

Everyone say anything other than JRPGs pls.

Pretty much every other genre except JRPGs, Rhythm and Sports has been covered by the IGC, so I don't know what you're getting at.

And as expected people on that thread are unable to see beyond their particular desires and only ask for more of what they want. If 90% of IGC games were shooters, I would bet someone would ask for even more. Depressing. (Resistance Burning Skies being asked multiple times is hilarious. The game is terrible even as a Vita shooter.)

The only thing I can say they could improve on PS+ is to add a little more variety monthly. For example add more JRPGs like you said or racing games and mix it up every month.

Don't release 2 shooters in the same month or 6 shooters in a 3 month period. They even went from almost zero WRPGs to releasing a lot of WRPGs at the same time.

This is actually excellent feedback, you should post this there.

wetflame

Pizza Dog

I get what you're saying, and variety is great, but you can't really blame people for asking for more of what they want. That's what they want.

Curufinwe

PS3
Demon's Souls
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Mugen Souls
Record of Agarest War 2
Tales of Graces f

PSV/PSP
Carnage Heart EXA
ClaDun x2
Dragon Fantasy Book I
Dragon Fantasy Book II
Elminage Original
Hexyz Force
Ragnarok Odyssey
Ragnarok Tactics

You left out the best one, Persona 4 Golden.

jcm

You left out the best one, Persona 4 Golden.

Son of a bitch. That's my favorite game ever. I wonder why it didn't show up in the store when I grabbed them?

Edit: It's because they didn't give it a genre tag. Due to Sony's sloppy store, I think the only way to get an accurate list is for someone to go through the whole thing, and I don't have the patience (or time) for that. Sorry.
JVKMUa0.png

zSZjyvB.png

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
So I just downloaded Jet Set for PS3... kinda excited since I just couldn't get into it on Vita (prefer a controller with real analogs).

Anyway... yeah, wtf at this horrid framerate? What is the point of an HD remake if your game is running < 20 fps? It's actually making me motion sick (something I don't usually have an issue with outside of dizzy rides at carnivals).

Huge disappointment.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Fingers crossed for Ni no Kuni or at least a big sale on it.

Maxxan

So with Sony probably announcing their annual Vita games for the igc at Gamescom, have there been any indications as to what titles we'll be getting?

I mean, it will not be easy to replace Uncharted and Gravity Rush.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So with Sony probably announcing their annual Vita games for the igc at Gamescom, have there been any indications as to what titles we'll be getting?

I mean, it will not be easy to replace Uncharted and Gravity Rush.

Vita IGC = November at the earliest

Why announce it @Gamescom in August, you will still have 3 months...

We will hear about the change near the end of October the earliest
Maybe New York Comic Con?

Most likely one will be PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Little Big Planet Vita (too much DLC to sell all over again) and either Unit 13 or Resistance Burning Skies as the last
So you get a Brawler/Fighter + Platformer + Shooter

Edit: GODDAMMIT Numver45 *shakes fist*

jwk94

Is the DLC also Cross-Buy? I'm asking because it only says "playable on PS3" and it's cheaper than in the Vita Store (1,58&#8364; for PS3 with PS+ discount, 2,49&#8364; on Vita without any discount).
The DLC is Cross-Buy and Cross-Save. Unfortunately, I don't think it includes commentary. It basically serves as a prequel to the game's main story. I loved it.

1 free movie rental a month would be pretty cool.

Would perhaps entice people to pay for their video subscriptions or whatever.

And now that the streaming is faster, I second this. Would absolutely love a free movie rental a month.

Roto13

So with Sony probably announcing their annual Vita games for the igc at Gamescom,

I dunno about that. They wouldn't be swapped out until November probably. Seems kind of early to announce them there. Last year's lineup wasn't announced until a few days before it hit the store, iirc.

But yeah, LittleBigPlanet Vita. And maybe the Vita version of Sony Smash Bros. and that's why we didn't get the PS3 version in June. :p

Maxxan

My bad, got the dates mixed up :p Yeah, probably won't hear anything for another 3 months. LBP does make a whole lot of sense though.

Top Bottom