• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Human_me

WOOO MORE LEGO GAMES!

Seriously, I want more lego games on my Vita.
I loved Batman.

It will be interesting to see what the other half of PS+ will be.

Also is Road Not Taken any good?

NHale

It's not like they have a lot of Vita games to give but another LEGO game? At least give us 3 months between them...

Crysis 3 as the biggest title in this really makes me wonder what crap are the 2 games missing from the 6.

Lucifon

atleast it isn't some 8bt indie game, honestly i don't mind the vita lego games since they're "free"

Indie games are better than Lego Games. Indie games are often creative, innovative and unique little experiences - often arguably some of the best games of the year. Lego games however are the same churned out template applied to a license, don't get me wrong I enjoy the odd one but there's so many of them that are so similar it's ridiculous.

Posted in the PSN thread:

ylBIqJV.png

For fuck's sake.

mattp

Thank you.

I can't understand the demand for that game in the instant game collection.

the problem is, i know we're gonna get it eventually. it's gonna be the first "big" game on ps4 plus. and it's gonna be the worst month because of it

fuck that game

MUnited83

For you.
The first half sounds good, let's see what we get on the other half.

Also, It's so hilarious how many people here shit on games because they are indie, without even playing it or even looking at it. Nothing more than "herp derp indie gamez, i dont like, gimme cod ghaosts!!!!"

FDC1

To resume, what we know for now for Europe:

PS4: Road Not Taken, ???
PS3: Crysis 3, ???
Vita: Lego Harry Potter, Metrico

FHIZ

You don't like it so anyone can ever like it?

I don't understand the crave for a "big" "AAA" title like Knack when there have been multiple indie games that people, who seemingly want boxed games to be free, have shit all over, which deliver much more fulfilling experiences than Knack.

I just don't understand how every month it's always "Knack, knack, knack!" Sure, some people liked it, it looks pretty, but it's overall a very mediocre experience. So again, I don't understand why people want it that badly. It's not worth waiting for in my opinion.

Freeman

Banned
Lego Harry Potter? That's just offensive. The metacritic rule is long gone by this point.

I also would pay a subscription just so Crysis 3 becomes unplayable in my console, that game sucks.

I don't understand the crave for a "big" "AAA" title like Knack when there have been multiple indie games that people, who seemingly want boxed games to be free, have shit all over, which deliver much more fulfilling experiences than Knack.

I just don't understand how every month it's always "Knack, knack, knack!" Sure, some people liked it, it looks pretty, but it's overall a very mediocre experience. So again, I don't understand why people want it that badly. It's not worth waiting for in my opinion.
I haven't played Knack yet but I would love it to come out on PS+, just so I could give it a try without having to spend a decent amount of money on it.
At the same time though, I have had no problem with the PS+ games so far for PS4. I haven't been bored and have always had something to play in between any other games I may have bought.

Top Bottom