• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

mattp

That's what PS+ for PS4 has become.

i seriously do not understand some of you guys

ps4's IGC has been pretty god damn great since the beginning

resogun
don't starve
outlast
mercenary kings
stick it to the man
pixeljunk shooter
trine 2
strider
towerfall

that's a pretty damn solid lineup.
but no, let's pray sony gives us knack next month because it original came out in a plastic box

nero2082

If PS Plus wasn't compulsory to playing online on PS4 I would honestly stop subscribing now. The 'free' games mostly just soil my trophy list and make my backlog look worse than it is. I wish I hadn't bothered trying games like Strider, Don't Starve, Giana Sisters and Stealth Inc.

pretty much this, there were like 2 games worth checking on PS4 this year - Trine 2 and Outlast, so with such ratio I can expect only 2 decent titles till year ends, that's plain bad and reminds me of pre-IGC days (which ended with RDR announcement on E3) and those weren't happy days

can't wait to destroy them in comments section when they post it on EU blog, they're resting on laurels

jf DOOM

Hope we get these game in the US too. The Lego games are a fun pick up and play IMO and the art style and gameplay of Road not taken has looked really interesting to me. I love how Sony has been giving us these smaller titles, as someone with limited time, I'll take a 4-8 hour game over a 40+ game every time. Plus free trophies is always a good thing.

MDSLKTR

. The 'free' games mostly just soil my trophy list and make my backlog look worse than it is. I wish I hadn't bothered trying games like Strider, Don't Starve, Giana Sisters and Stealth Inc.

lYedN4a.gif

I can't wait for Sony to release Knack on IGC at some point, just to see many of those people who screamed they want it on PS Plus scream in agony after seeing how meh it is.

But I'd also like for Sony to never release it on IGC, and for them to keep releasing indies forever and ever, just to spite all those who shit on indies every month.

reminder

resogun
don't starve
outlast
mercenary kings
stick it to the man
pixeljunk shooter
trine 2
strider
towerfall

but no, let's pray sony gives us knack next month because it original came out in a plastic box

Yeah, i don't get the hate for smaller games. I had a lot of fun already with some of those PS+ games for PS4 and i'll gladly take more of them. There are already a lot of games i really liked, but probably wouldn't have bought. so i cannot complain.

Also, there was never a gaming system ever, where you'd get monthly games "for free" (yeah, i know, PS+ is not free, but you know the deal).

Geedorah

Has there been any word on them potetionally giving away free PSNow games via PS Plus?

All I know is that they recently confirmed that games you got via IGC will not be "free" in PSNow. So while it isn't a explicit "no", I don't think it is likely to see down the line "PSNow copy of Onimusha included in the Jan2015 IGC line-up" or anything like that.

Zoned

Actively hates charity

resogun
don't starve
outlast
mercenary kings
stick it to the man
pixeljunk shooter
trine 2
strider
towerfall

Damn solid? Yeah...
Other than Outlast, I wouldn't play a single game out of that list. People can have opinions, you know.

mattp

Damn solid? Yeah...
Other than Outlast, I wouldn't play a single game out of that list. People can have opinions, you know.

this point makes 0 sense to me
yes, exactly, people have opinions. not everyone can like every game. that's just how it works
but everyone acts like the games released so far dont count or something.
none of those games are objectively bad games
i had varying degrees of fun with all of them
opinions, how do they work?

it feels like some of you guys are gonna fucking bitch every single month until sony lets you create your own personal list of free games each month that cater exactly to what you want

Damn solid? Yeah...
So you're saying you haven't played any of those games besides Outlast? How would you know which of them are damn good if you haven't played them?

ryuken-d

I wish Sony allowed game installs to external drives. My original 80GB is running out of space and it would be a lot more convenient since I already have an external drive just sitting here.

I put a 500g drive in my ps3 ages ago and it was the best idea ever. just go buy one there super cheap probably 50$ and then your good to go.

what sucks is my PS4 is almost full and now I'll hav eto put in a 1T drive. damn. I know I said to just do it but I feel you about it being a pain in the ass for the lazy.... like me sometimes. it is easy though I swear.l

grimmiq

If the 2nd is Flower I'm just going to stop buying Indies that aren't significantly reduced in a sale..Already had Outlast, Don't Starve, Trine 2, Strider and Flower on PS4/PS3 or PC.

God damn it..Another Indie I already own.

Human_me

says vita though

Flower is cross buy, between the PS4 + PS3 and Vita.

We also already know the other two vita games, Lego Harry Potter and Metrico.

It means its a PS3 or PS4 title.
As it says PS4 in the image, im going with that.

EDIT:
Just saw the above post. Looks like I'm wrong.

Portugeezer

What are the odds of PS+ EU being the same for PS4?

I played Fez already, got it in so many fucking indie bundles and whatnot. It literally is a filler game for the list.

Sony under delivering.

NHale

resogun
don't starve
outlast
mercenary kings
stick it to the man
pixeljunk shooter
trine 2
strider
towerfall

Check his post history and you will understand him very quickly.

Mrbob

Dragons Crown is cool, and I own it. However didn't Sony say they wouldn't offer free games on Plus right after a sale? I thought the game was on sale recently.

Top Bottom