• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

XzbSH7i.png

Yes! Dragon's Crown! And Fez is great too.

pretty decent month.

I need to get another Vita. The month I sold my OG Muramasa dropped and now Dragons Crown?

Fez is going to be great on PS4! Thanks Sony!

Played most of them

well at least I might get a free Unfinished Swan and Journey soon via CrossBuy
I just hope its date is soon when they announce it at Games com

oh and Diablo 3 comes out this month

NHale

Considering they hinted at an ecletic lineup and making everyone happy then it has to be a racing game or sports game in the 6 games offered. Wild guesses: NFS Rivals (PS3) + Fez (PS4) + Daylight (PS4).

I was right. And people doubted me. I'm the new Tidux for PS+.
.333 batting average is good right?

ron_bato

I was kind of hoping the ps4 game would have been flower, but i would gladly take fez. I was about to pull the trigger on fez a month ago but i had a feeling it would be destined for plus.

Now i patiently wait for transistor and guacamelee.

Lucifon

Dragon's Crown was on PS Plus EU probably 2 months ago, so must be something different for EU.

Lego Harry Potter.

Hope Fez isn't in the EU too. That thing has been in about every indie bundle under the sun by now. Pretty sure you've been able to get it for pennies if you really want. A 2012 XBLA game is not what I expect from 'next-gen'.

Drayco21

Looking forward to trying Dragon's Crown. Not too interested in anything else- I'll at least give the rest of it a chance though, Metrico aside.

So... PS Plus for NA.

PlayStation 4
- FEZ (Cross-buy PS4/PS3/PSV)
- Road Not Taken (Cross-buy PS4/PSV)

PlayStation 3
- Crysis 3
- Proteus (Cross-buy PS3/PSV)

PlayStation Vita
- Metrico
- Dragon’s Crown

Xis

So, umm.. how many Vita games is this exactly?
1 - Dragon's Crown
2 - Metrico
?3 - Road Not Taken (Is this cross-buy)?
?4 - Proteus (Is this cross-buy)?
?5 - Fez (Is this cross-buy)?

Edit: Jesus, I'm probably never buying any Vita games again.

ROAD NOT TAKEN is free?!?

Well, PS+ saved me money, I was ready to buy that. Also missed Dragon's Crown the first time around on PSVita.

This month is brilliant.

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
The only one I own is Crysis 3 (on PC) so this is a good month. I don't own Fez, glad to have it on the PS4 of all places.

Zoned

Actively hates charity
Plus on PS4 = 75% or more discounted indie PC games. \

I doubt I will resub if some full fledged title doesn't come in next 3 months.

Skele7on

Banned
Does Phil Fish know about this? I don't want him to have another breakdown.

Good games Sony! PS+ has been fine so far, everyone needs to chill out, the AAA games will come.

OneUh8

I dig the PS4 games. Road Not Taken is one I wanted to play, and even though I may be one of the few people who have not played Fez, I always wanted to. Works for me. But like always, people will be disappointed.

Top Bottom