• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

netguy503

EU

Pptbv4n.jpg

PS4:
Velocity 2X
Sportsfriends

PS3:
PlayStation Battle Royale
Hoard

Vita:
TxK
Joe Danger

Cool I get to tell poodude he wasted $15 and I didn't again.

delSai

I hope to see some more People in Ps Allstars now. This should give it a little push i guess. Velocity is nice, i don't think i will play Sportsfriends

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Really interesting games all-around! Fantastic!

I'm happy with
Velocity 2X (if also on Vita)
TxK
Allstars

Hoard is meh and I have Joe Danger on practically every platform at this point. Sportsfriends ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Getting Velocity 2x is amazing. Was a day-one purchase for me anyway.

Please, those people who get bent up about indie games on PS4, give it a shot. The first one was really great.

Edit: The rest of the selection is solid as well.

Raw64life

Yep, Velocity is about it. Maybe I'll give PASBR another shot. Played it a friend's house once and it was alright, nothing special.

Human_me

Velocity 2X is the star of the show!
So glad its going to be on Plus!

The rest is meh (apart from PS Allstars Battle Royale, but I bought that in may so its meh to me.)

Gazkapop

Happy with Velocity 2X. Not so much with Sportsfriends since I don't ever play with others locally.

Don't know much about the Vita titles. What I do know is that I'm gonna have so many games to play if I ever decide to pick one up purely thanks to PS+.

SerTapTap

Happy with Velocity 2X. Not so much with Sportsfriends since I don't ever play with others locally.

Don't know much about the Vita titles. What I do know is that I'm gonna have so many games to play if I ever decide to pick one up purely thanks to PS+.

TxK is really fun, really trippy and pretty hard later on. Definitely worth a shot though I appreciate it won't be to everyone's tastes.

Velocity is more accessible

Chopper

That's a pretty good month. All Stars is cross-buy with Vita too, right? And I'll take Joe Danger.

I already own TxK, but I'm glad those who don't will get to play it. Good stuff.

Been intrigued to try Sportsfriends too.

Joey Ravn

Banned
At least it's not more LEGO!

Velocity looks pretty good, and Joe Danger is a great game (at least on PC, dunno about the Vita port). And PSBR is cross-buy, so, at least, that's one more game for my Vita. Overall, decent month.

Fireblend

Banned
TxK, Velocity 2x, Joe Danger and PS All Stars Battle Royale for my Vita. Good enough, I'll check out at least Velocity and Battle Royale.
3AQmK.gif

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Hopefully Velocity is interesting, 'cause it's the only thing that's got my attention. I guess it will be nice to have a digital version of All-Stars.

lucius

Pretty good month for me I only own Joe Danger PS3, I think it is a better fit for mobile. The Hoard doesn't sound like my type of game, but want to try all the other ones, Velocity was great after I gave it a chance.

Petrie

Banned
Is Velocity going to be crossplay?

Excited either way.

So many downers in this thread if there's a game or 2 you've played or whatever. For what you pay per month for Plus if there's even one freebie you're interested in it's a goddamn bargain. I just don't get it at all.

Personally I'm pumped for Joe Danger as I never played it despite having it on PC, Velocity looks awesome, and even Sports Friends I'm sure will be a fun throwaway party game.

I just don't get the complaints at all given what you're paying each month and how long the service has been on PS4 to build a backlog. People are crazy.

SerTapTap

Is Velocity going to be crossplay?

Velocity is cross buy and cross save

Agreed about the hate, especially "I already own this!", that's just silly to me. I'm really amazed they have ANY brand-new games, of course some of the previously released titles will be ones you've bought.

vato_loco

Don't know any of these games except for PASBR, which I haven't really played.

Might as well download them all and try. And also hope that one month Persona 4 Golden will be a PS Plus Free game.

Petrie

Banned
And also hope that one month Persona 4 Golden will be a PS Plus Free game.

I just can't see this happening. Atlus making far too much from new Vita owners buying it on sale and I can't see them cutting off that revenue stream. That's the rare title you suck it up and pay the money for.

Agreed about the hate, especially "I already own this!", that's just silly to me. I'm really amazed they have ANY brand-new games, of course some of the previously released titles will be ones you've bought.

It's like unless it's somehow 6 brand new retail titles people haven't bought, they're pissed.

This month is another solid offering, and the fact that we keep getting not just new PS4 games but many cross-buy with Vita is simply amazing.

desu

I just don't get the complaints at all given what you're paying each month and how long the service has been on PS4 to build a backlog. People are crazy.

Yeah, it's pretty annoying to read comments about PSN+ games around the net. People aggressivly complain no matter what they get. Also indie games are regularly called shit etc., so I feel kind of really bad about those poor developers making these awesome games. I admit that the whole lineup in general has become a bit weaker compared to the last years, but I also think because of the insanely awesome line ups from previous years people are rather spoiled these days.

Anyway I am looking forward to Velocity2x, that alone is a title that would have cost me 10€ and now I am getting it for free which is super awesome. I just hope the whole thing works out financially for FutureLabs since they've been working a while on this.

zulux21

nothing really stands out as something I care enough to play that i don't already own, but that is ok... with so many great games in august and sept for me to play I didn't really need more to play anyways :p.

Top Bottom